Gp2x-msx: Msx Emulator For Gp2x V1.0.3

zx-81

Certified Guru
Website
zx81.zx81.free.fr
gp2xmsx-snap-v1.0.1.jpg

Hi All,

fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.

It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.

GP2X-MSX is a port on GP2X of the version 2.7.0.40 of fMSX-SDL
from Vincent van Dam that i had previously ported to PSP.

This version fix game compatibility issue (all games that required painter.rom cartridge)

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

You can download it here :
GP2X-MSX v1.0.3

It's distributed under Marat Fayzullin's license for the original MSX part,
and under GNU license for all the GP2X part.

Enjoy,

Zx.

Don't know if it's appropriate, but is it possible to add save state support to it? :eek:

I will try out this version. I am curious if the non working diagonal problem with Spmanbow is fixed. One of the diagonal directions is not working in Spmanbow, might also be other games.

z32fairlady said:
Don't know if it's appropriate, but is it possible to add save state support to it? :eek:
It's already supported ;) ... Use the "save / load slot" option in the main menu ... Use left / right keys to change the slot number ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zx - thanks for the emu! Your speed of porting makes me dizzy! Anyhow, I am wondering if someone can confirm the save state for v1.02 and v.103 are compatible. My Snatcher save state does not appear to load properly and I just want to make sure it is me and not the compatibility of v1.03. If anyone knows, please post. Thanks~ gates

Back