GP2X Shop Logo-Artist wanted :)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm currently updating my GP2X Shop to a new shop system, including proper RMA Ticket support, etc... so I'm getting a bit bigger :)

I also wanted a new cool looking logo... and as I know there are quite a few good artists here, I thought "Why not ask you guys to help out"? :)

In case you don't know, I'm selling stuff like the Retrode, Everdrives as well as Open Handhelds like the Pandora, Caanoo or whatever will be available next.

There shouldn't be any of my products in the logo (as they will change over time), so it should be neutral.

I'm open for anything, so just post your ideas here :)

Thanks a bunch... if you need any more info or material, let me know.

Something like the one in the attachment, just more professionaly done?

Image1.png

Alternatively:

screenshot3.png

How much should the logo reflect the shop's contents?

gp2x_shop2.png

colour/eyecandy could be added:

gp2x_shop2-.png

(the 'GP2X Shop' lettering needs a bit more polish...)

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick one

288w0tf.png

with a splash more colour

2hdchg2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick one, made just for fun really though you're certainly welcome to use it

TAaBv.png

also i don't know how to do thumbnails :/

I personally like binkys second idea as the concept, but it needs better definition and color.

Liking the style on Gadgetoid one, 3D and 8-bit looking

I'm currently updating my GP2X Shop to a new shop system, including proper RMA Ticket support,

what CMS will be used in new shop?

It will be based on PrestaShop

I also think Binkys one is nice so far, clean and professional, could just need a bit more spice up :)

Gadgetoids looks cool as well, but I'm not sure if that 3D look looks good on invoices, etc... hmmmm...

I'm currently updating my GP2X Shop to a new shop system, including proper RMA Ticket support,

what CMS will be used in new shop?

It will be based on PrestaShop

I also think Binkys one is nice so far, clean and professional, could just need a bit more spice up :)

Gadgetoids looks cool as well, but I'm not sure if that 3D look looks good on invoices, etc... hmmmm...

huh, PrestaShop is my Shop of choice from many months.. [im still studying it.. from time to time]

I'm not sure if that 3D look looks good on invoices, etc... hmmmm...

You'd be right. In most cases you'd want a low-fi two tone version for invoices anyway. Plain-ol squared off arcade lettering would lend itself well to just black/white representation, but wouldn't knock anyone's socks off visually.

Here are also some quickies from me (using some free fonts). I tried to pick up your ideas and wishes and kept it clean and reduced but with some small hints (like the pixels). I just feel a bit unlucky about the d-pad, it should more look like a classic gameboy d-pad - but for an early stage it's OK.

gp.jpg

Looks a bit too colorful... like the 90s GIF-time :)

Here are also some quickies from me (using some free fonts). I tried to pick up your ideas and wishes and kept it clean and reduced but with some small hints (like the pixels). I just feel a bit unlucky about the d-pad, it should more look like a classic gameboy d-pad - but for an early stage it's OK.

I love the downmost-right one (the one where the X is the DPad) :)

That's a very good start :)

Maybe a bit more color, but it's neat :)

Back