Gp2x Skins

That is pretty damn impressive. It doesn't seem to work as a template where you can print it out on sticker paper, but you can design it yourself and they'll make it and mail it to you, apparently, which kicks a lot of ass. I'm surprised they included the GP32/2X on that list, but nice find.

Whos willing to try this ?? Hmm do they ship to the UK *reads site*

EDIT: Oh theres a catch with them... once you take em off I don't think its wise to try and put them back (according to their site)

DBH posted on Oct 2 2006 at 09:24 AM said:

EDIT: Oh theres a catch with them... once you take em off I don't think its wise to try and put them back (according to their site)

um duh?

Last edited by a moderator:
sensible GP32 posted on Oct 2 2006 at 03:59 PM said:
DBH posted on Oct 2 2006 at 09:24 AM said:

um duh?

Not really it could be a reapplyable skin but its a one use skin :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Once I get some more money I'll order a skin similiar to this...

gp2xqx8.jpg

Good find.

You don't need to BUY you know, you could right-click the image, save it, scale the pic to exactly the right size (using a graphics prog) and print it to a blank sheet of an A4 label, and carefully cut out the holes. Quite easy, and virtually free! Prices they want on their site are extorsionate after all - $21 for a front and back LABEL !!

Back