Gp2x With Davec's D-pad Mod, Plus Other Stuff...

lubidog

Hello. Yes, I know it's sad but is anyone interested in taking off my soft and gentle hands my GP2x? It's
a mark1 with the superior screen and all that. Plus I had DaveC's d-pad mod done, which is just great. I
don't really wanna sell it, but these days I never use it. I have the eeepc and and a new ipod coming. Plus
the psp and the ds. And of course I want the pandora.

So as I was cleaning out my flat and found a few other things that can go. I have a neo geo color, clear case
still in it's box. Plus around four games (including metal slug 1, pac man and sonic) It's a lovely thing, but again I don't use it. Plus I have a couple of game boy micros plus flash cards. And a mint condition final fantasy 7 for the psp. Plus a first addition of Retro gamer plus disk. Plus(mind games, plus is a positive word so I am getting it in as often as possible!) a first addition of crash magazine (want a LOT of money for that if I am to part with it!!!)

Also, if anyone wants a GP32 I have one, with a few memory cards too! Heck I even have a thumb pad for it (thanks Craig!) And a ton of Dreamcast games. Lots of N64 games too. Oh yeah, and a very nice watch (what's the film?) And an original Nintendo Donkey Kong game and watch And a copy of Radiant Silvergun, boxed and unused.

So, who's first? Make me an offer....

Price on the radiant silvergun?

Also, what N64 games do you have? I'm looking for some of the top games (zelda, 007, banjo kazooie, etc). Price?

edit: argh spelling errors are my kryptonite. edition

ledow said:
What firmware on the Mark1 GP2x?

I think it's 2.0. I never saw the need to upgrade after that cos it just worked nicely for me!

I have had so many PMs, that I think the best thing I should do is put the two handhelds, the GP2x and the
GP32 on ebay, but tell you lot here about them. I really want to sell them to the community, but I also
really, really want to make lots of money. So next week, I'll bung em up there and come back here to tell you
lucky people all about it! My n800 is on there now, and going for silly money (much more than I paid for it!!!!)

I'm gonna be rich, rich I tell ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am gonna put them on Ebay, will post a link here!

I am in Germany, but am often in England. But am happy to post where ever!

AM hoping to get a lot for them. I mean, a lot. I got SO much for my n800!!!

I want money.

Nope, still planning-just not had time!

Am in UK now, will sort it out next week when I get back to Sausage Land!

lubidog said:

I went to a club named that once, I'm still in shock. :blink:

Nova said:
lubidog said:

I went to a club named that once, I'm still in shock. :blink:

Well if lubidog wants to live in Sausage Land, who are we to judge his lifestyle?

Land of Sausage, Beer, men wearing glasses even tho they don't need them cos they think it makes them look 'clever', and terrible, just terrible hair.

Even the woman have Mullets.

Back