Gp32 Blu For Trade

darknight_rp

Still Fresh
I have a GP32 BLU in very good condition. Ive got 2 16mb smc cards and a smc/xd card adapter with a few 64mb xd cards.

would trade for PSP or Nintendo DS lite

this thing is in really good shape, I hate to get rid of it, but since I have a gp2x I NEVER use it

Okay, I also will throw in a Sega Saturn with one controller and a few games

Virtua Fighter 2 in just a jewel case
Robotica in case with no manual
Cyber Speedway in case with manual

the only thing wrong with it is it needs a new battery, seems to be something that maybe a calculator would use... I dunno, ive never taken the old one out... works great otherwise though

If you open the saturn's side door (you'll see it, it pops out), the battery will pop out from the prongs. I've had to deal with sega batteries a few times on 2 saturns and a sega CD. The latter was sheer hell to deal with, I'll tell you that ;)

Yeah, I saw where it went, I just never played with the damn thing hardly at all... oh well... comeon all you bored psp and ds owners.... let make a deal B)

okay then, no one wants to trade... anyone know of other sites that someone might be interested in this stuff to trade for a ds or psp ??? let me know please

thanks

You could put an ad in Craigs List.

Or, you'd get a pretty good price for it on ebay, enough to buy a DS, I'd say, maybe even a game with it.

Back