Gp32 Flu 166mhz With Accessories For Sale

Akuma no Houkon

Certified Guru
Website
akuma.gp32news.com
Selling my GP32, its a FLU, perfect condition (I take very good care of it), has had both the 166mhz voltage mod and the glass screen replacement mod, includes the GP32<->PC cable, a high speed SMC reader/writer, a 128 MB SMC and a power adapater to plug it into the wall.

For the price, all I am asking is $100 USD + S/H (I am in the USA) if you are interested please contact me via email at TheDevilsJester@gmail.com

uhhh.. Thats why I haven't seen you for a while then?

I was tempted. But then I was playing Electronia last night, so I hope nobody buys your stuff and you make some new GP32 games instead. :D

j/k that's a great deal, it'll sell easily. Even tho I just bought a BLU I'm tempted simply because it's such a good price for all that stuff.

Eventually when I get time to clean up the source code and make it presentable I plan on releasing the source to all four of my GP32 games so that others may learn from, and/or continue to enhance my games. (Such as add the High Score table to Electronia, or finish the last %10 of that 4th game...)

Although developing for the GP32 was my first attempt at C++ (I am used to other dev languages) so my source is not as clean as it could be...its kinda sloppy...

I dont want all my work to be wasted, I have a lot of respect for the GP32 homebrew community, so much that being part of it ends up taking all of my free time, I cant pull myself away, which, until I finish this project of mine, is a bad thing.

Eventually when I get time to clean up the source code and make it presentable I plan on releasing the source to all four of my GP32 games so that others may learn from, and/or continue to enhance my games.  (Such as add the High Score table to Electronia, or finish the last %10 of that 4th game...)

Although developing for the GP32 was my first attempt at C++ (I am used to other dev languages) so my source is not as clean as it could be...its kinda sloppy...

I dont want all my work to be wasted, I have a lot of respect for the GP32 homebrew community, so much that being part of it ends up taking all of my free time, I cant pull myself away, which, until I finish this project of mine, is a bad thing.

Your games were quite nice and polished. In the relatively short time that you were developing you have put out some nice work. I think it is a downer to see you stop development for the GP32 but I am glad for what you have done, and wish you luck with what you are doing now. Who knows maybe you will return someday with a new BLU, the GP32 scene seems to be harder to leave than you may think :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back