Gp32 Flu For Sale + 4 Smcs, Com. Games, Gpcinema

bmd3287

Website
Visit site
Selling a NEW GP32 FLU (Front Light Unit) in box with 4 128MB SMCs, GPCinema, Commercial Games (Little Wizard, Tomak: Save the Earth Again, Dyhard with infinite stars - all from JOYGP), a very nice carrying case, headphones, screen cleaner, Manual, software, and AA Batteries. SMC #1 Contains hundreds of SNES Games, SMC #2 Contains over 500 NES Games, SMC #3 Contains Commercial Games and Doom,Wolf3D, and Half-Life, SMC #4 contains moviepark, though I will include my JOYGP account so you can download my games and programs in case you loose them. All SMCs have cases and were 70 bucks each so they are pretty nice. also contains a CD packed full of ROMS, EMULATORS, GAMES, PROGRAMS, and MOVIES. I should also mention that I live in the US. Sadly, I just dont have time for my gp32 anymore and I only bought it last summer. I am open to suggestions. Make me an offer and I will consider it. Bmd3287@adelphia.net :D

You bought it last summer, so it ain't new. I also don't think you are going to ship hundreds of SNES and
over 500 NES cartridges with your offer, so you might think about the act of pirating once again.

rpgchocobo posted on Feb 11 2004 at 09:36 PM said:
jonjandran posted on Feb 11 2004 at 09:31 PM said:
I'll offer $170 for it...
For the whole package? Ha, the SMC's are worth more! :lol: . Also, md sent you an email again.
That was for the Gp32.

And I get get 4 128 smc's for $120 new not $170 .. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back