Gp32 Girlfriends

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
hey i sneaked on here while my boyfriend left the room...and he raves all about this gp32 and now i play it too! I hope you all are sharing this fabulous invention with your significant other....I play games that I love and watch television shows that I enjoy, and am thinking about getting one and painting the case myself....are there any other girlfriends of gp32 owners out there...and what do you think about gp32...do u like playing wit it if at all?... :D please have ur significant others post and reply what they think of gp32 (someone other than urself)

sincerely ,
GIRLFRIEND

My familys pet hamster plays my gp32. Well he did before he passed on but now be have 2 smaller hamsters that frequenly play gp asteroids and rally pop on system link.We just put them ontop of the gp 32 and let them play ill let one tpye now

kjhhhhhhhhbbbbytffffffdwewwqqqqqqqqEQSVSVVVVVVVVVGHHM,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOOOOOOOOO/

=[P88888UJJG

ok enough of the hamster typing now.

I can let my snake type sth:

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh sorry my s-button was stuck, now here it is...

What, you stupid snake can`t type? Damn you bloody thing!

Erm, well thats it. Or not...

Hi, this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)

Klown posted on Oct 10 2004 at 11:33 AM said:
Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)
good for you :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)

YES! Just waited for a stupid post like this! I KNEW there had to be any childish idiots left on this board!

My Girlfriend bought a GP32 about a month after I got mine. She tried to resist but I got her addicted to Phantasy Star 1 on FSMS and she caved in. LOL. She can't get enough of it now (insert joke of your choice here!)

my girlfriend tried my gp32 the other day. she was playing super mario 2 and was amazed cause it was like playing the original, but actually, it is the original :p

then she wanted to play sonic the hedgehog but the batteries went out, and we got stuck doing other things. and i got my gp32 back again :ph34r:

Quiest posted on Oct 10 2004 at 12:37 PM said:
Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm  going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)

YES! Just waited for a stupid post like this! I KNEW there had to be any childish idiots left on this board!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quiest posted on Oct 10 2004 at 10:37 AM said:

Blame the first poster for the thinly veiled "guys i have a girlfriend" post. Not me.

Hi at this is Klowns girlfriend. Klown has a fucking huge penis and i love to take it every night. I swear this isn't a thinly veiled "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" post. Anyway later, i'm  going to give Klown pleasure while he plays fGen ;)

I think hes trying to make up for something he dont have iri.

My gf like to playin some Tetris ports/clones .. that's it I guess ;> She haven't tried the emu's though. I'll buy her a DS in Christmas and hopfully she will be addicted to portable gaming ;)

Deleted User posted on Oct 10 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
I think hes trying to make up for something he dont have iri.
I think somebody is thinks my post was serious.

menion posted on Oct 10 2004 at 01:21 PM said:
My gf like to playin some Tetris ports/clones .. that's it I guess ;> She haven't tried the emu's though. I'll buy her a DS in Christmas and hopfully she will be addicted to portable gaming ;)

and if not, you can play with it :D

Back