GP32 IQ

DO you believe you know everything there is to know about the GP32 system and its abilities??

• 1.) Absolutely ...I am the master of everything GP32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) I would say I know enough

• 3.) I never stop learning about this cool system

• 4.) I admit, I don't know much about......what is it again??

• 5.) GP32 huh??I don't get it!

• Total voters

TJFBryant

Island Man with Pandora in my pocket
Alot of people post in this community post like they know everything there is to know about the GP32 (Including me sometimes). How do you guys (and gals) feel about the amount of knowledge you know when it comes down to GP32 games, EMU's for GP32, DIVX encoding for GP32...etc.
What do you all think?

I apologize if this is a pointless post and poll. BUT to me...I would like to know who thinks they know some GP32 shit.

I personally think the Gp32 info base is always growing ...just like my knowledge and information I receive everyday from you fine lads and lasses.
Its like the board game Othello .."a minute to learn, a lifetime to master"

I voted #3.

lol, Othello. My bro mastered that in a day, he hasn't lost a game (offline and online) since.

well u might wana know who knows some "shit" but who can give the correct responce to this

I don't want to go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates its like Raskolnikov filibustered deoxymonohydroxinate.

I don't want to go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates its like Raskolnikov filibustered deoxymonohydroxinate.

I thought you said you didn;t want to go on a rant? :p

I voted #3, as I believe no-one knows all, and we're all constantly learning. The person who voted #1 is obviously deluding themselves, or taking the piss :D
BTW - http://www.smote.org/archives/000019.html

bradley posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
well u might wana know who knows some "shit" but who can give the correct responce to this

That's from family guy.

I voted #3.

Last edited by a moderator:

What the hell does 'rant' mean?

OK..OK...
Who chose #1???
Who thinks they know everything about the GP??
I wanna know....its not _Counter is it???

You know what I think....
I think we should come up with a Trivial Pursuit game about GP32

All these Q &A's we should categorize and make an online game out of it.

Well, we need to see who really is the "MASTER" don't we??

I chose #3 also....although #1 was tempting. hehehehe

I voted null because the option of "I dont care, I just want to play games" isnt on there. But this is more of a question for developers.

NssOne, perhaps you should teach your son about his Irish roots.

NssOne wins

Axeman did post a link with the correct line so can half a point as well

and u know what points mean.......prizes!!!

You have a choice. You can have the boat or what's inside the mystery box

bradley posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
NssOne wins

Axeman did post a link with the correct line so can half a point as well

and u know what points mean.......prizes!!!

You have a choice. You can have the boat or what's inside the mystery box
The mystery box is tempting. It can be anything. Even a boat! I'll take the mystery box!

I'm sorry you're so jealous of my win Mofokubik. I'll be fair and split the prize with you. Will this mystery box be delivered USPS or FedEx? And I choose number 6, "The full power of the GP32 is incomprehensible, for it is an enigma wrapped inside a mystery wrapped inside a tortilla. Mmmm... Burritos... WTF??? How did I get that off-topic? Will somebody please help connect divinely idolizing the GP32 to talking about Mexican food? Please, won't somebody help me?!?"

TJFBryant posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
You know what I think....
I think we should come up with a Trivial Pursuit game about GP32

All these Q &A's we should categorize and make an online game out of it.
No, lets make a GP32 game, and every week there are new questions, that you download onto the GP32, and after you finish all of them (20 per week?) you send in a encrypted hiscore file :) Only prob is that you could cheat easily, but I do trust everyone but _counter ;)

Mofokubik - sorry but u didn't post the correct responce so u can't have any of the glorious points that are on the line here

Azure gets the point this time, not exact lines but got the jist of it which is fine, unfortunatly this was the last round, since the box is taken it looks like you get the boat,

the rest of u don't worry you all get a complimentary basket of y2k sex jelly

Meh, whats this have to do with gp32? Family guy doesnt make your IQ any higher. Take it frum me.

I like the idea of a trivia game. But it would be cool if you could make your own questions, like from txt files. And perhaps use the questions in a board game.

Back