Gp32 Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melampus

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I followed the GP32 scene a while. From the first days to now. I must say, my dream of an open - source - handheld came true, but with each day, there are more and more fools.

Asking for non released programs, begging for betas. Many people just don't use their head... this is a shame!

When beeing a part of the scene, you should

1) inform yourself about the main things
2) be nice and polite
3) try to be helpful to others
4) don't ask lame stuff...

This all I'm missing too much... GP32 scene isn't the same it has been 2 years ago!

I haven't gotten annoyed yet for some reason :unsure:. Seems like everone else is getting annoyed.

I still don't get it :blink:

I followed the GP32 scene a while. From the first days to now. I must say, my dream of an open - source - handheld came true, but with each day, there are more and more fools.

Asking for non released programs, begging for betas. Many people just don't use their head... this is a shame!

When beeing a part of the scene, you should

1) inform yourself about the main things
2) be nice and polite
3) try to be helpful to others
4) don't ask lame stuff...

This all I'm missing too much... GP32 scene isn't the same it has been 2 years ago!
Yeah - it's bigger! Which unfortunately does bring along more fools who are intent on flaming like hell. This has been covered in the sticky 'Are we still a friendly community', and doesn;t need to be raked over again.

Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back