GP32 Gp32 Translator?

spongebue

Website
Visit site
Would it be too hard to hard to make a dictionary or translator for the GP32? I'm taking a Spanish class, and thought that would really come in handy. Sure, it wouldn't be perfect (even babblefish has quite a few bugs) but something that would remind me what a word means. :)

spongebue

Would it be too hard to hard to make a dictionary or translator for the GP32? I'm taking a Spanish class, and thought that would really come in handy. Sure, it wouldn't be perfect (even babblefish has quite a few bugs) but something that would remind me what a word means. :)

spongebue

Well yes it could be done and not technically hard but someone needs to code something like that. Then they would need to type in all of the definitions etc which would take alot of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

spongebue

Well yes it could be done and not technically hard but someone needs to code something like that. Then they would need to type in all of the definitions etc which would take alot of time.

That was my fear. Then again, it couldn't be too hard. Maybe at the next coding competition of some kind a programming newbie that wants to make something good could do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't there a japenese to english one or something like that for gp32?

ohh and wind-up's kDict is a built in span-eng dictionary

Back