Gp32 Wrong On Ebay.

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
i was browsing on ebay and managed to find a special gp32. ;) :lol: .

look at it here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

hmmm it says at the top that its 133mhz and in hisher discription of it says that its 166mhz...

also it says that it can take upto 512 mb smc which is really weird. ;) hmmm very special :lol:

EDIT: i reread it and i noticed it says that smcs can have upto 512mb but it doent say that the gp32 can hold them.... very tricky say if a newbie was interested... very evil. :angry:

And he`s playing fucking retarded music aswell, Aaaaaaahhhhhh, MY BLOODY EARS.

What is it with there stupid people, Are they trying to say "Look at me i am a dickhead and i`ve got a crap taste in music" or are they trying to scare people away, Well theres better ways to do it than that, A simple Fuck off would do. <_<

[/Rant off]

Trooper

saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 at 11:59 PM said:

EDIT: i reread it and i noticed it says that smcs can have upto 512mb...

Which is a lie already, there aren`t any 512 mb smc cards, 128mb cards are the largest that were produced. (I remember that correctly, right? :D)

saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 said:
and i know this has been up/spoken about before aswell:

i mean this is freeware, but £10 is just plain stupid come on... i wouldnt even expect he asked for permision to sell it. tut tut...

this guy is making pure propjit out of other peoples hard work and what do the coders get from it zilch!!!!(i think).

As long it isn`t kknd_cf with his homebrew cd (which I don`t think it is, cause he didn`t get all permissions yet), it`s a stupid bitch who should get some beating... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:49 AM said:
saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 at 11:59 PM said:

EDIT: i reread it and i noticed it says that smcs can have upto 512mb...

Which is a lie already, there aren`t any 512 mb smc cards, 128mb cards are the largest that were produced. (I remember that correctly, right? :D)

saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 said:
and i know this has been up/spoken about before aswell:

i mean this is freeware, but £10 is just plain stupid come on... i wouldnt even expect he asked for permision to sell it. tut tut...

this guy is making pure propjit out of other peoples hard work and what do the coders get from it zilch!!!!(i think).

As long it isn`t kknd_cf with his homebrew cd (which I don`t think it is, cause he didn`t get all permissions yet), it`s a stupid bitch who should get some beating... :angry:

Nope it isn't me, I don't even have the time to do all that bloody packaging stuff, or any money to buy off ebay. Hnce I have no account. Speaking of permissions, help me!

kknd_cf posted on Apr 9 2005 at 11:35 AM said:
Oh yeah at that too at thanks Sam.

HI
You think this gp32 is wrong on ebay check this one the postal cost on this gp32 40 pounds to post this with in the UK this is what i call wrong click here

hughes051 posted on Apr 9 2005 at 10:45 AM said:
kknd_cf posted on Apr 9 2005 at 11:35 AM said:
Oh yeah at that too at thanks Sam.

HI
You think this gp32 is wrong on ebay check this one the postal cost on this gp32 40 pounds to post this with in the UK this is what i call wrong click here
I agree, that's damn pricey.

the port is high, but for the moment, with 1£, the highest bid isn't..

pirloui posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:44 PM said:
the port is high, but for the moment, with 1£, the highest bid isn't..

still a con as the most you would be charge in the UK is 10.50 max

These people selling this stuff are people we may have talked to on this site. They could be looking at this right now. If they have a gp32_console then they may be some one we know.

I could be one. <_<

10.50 is expensive too :/
in germany you have to pay ca. 6.70 Euro for a package with insurance :/
i think he just dont want to sell it to cheap and wants at least 40pounds for it :/
what a cheap trick :/

rabbits with hats posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:05 PM said:
These people selling this stuff are people we may have talked to on this site. They could be looking at this right now. If they have a gp32_console then they may be some one we know.

I could be one. <_<

Hmm.. if that`s the case why is the postal charge so hi?

rabbits with hats posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:24 PM said:
Why ask me?

er! why not :eek:) and i think your website with the labels is great is ok to download from it?

Back