Gp32's All Gone

Skop

AutoBots.....Transform!!
Website
Visit site
Well, that's it guys, all gp32's are now sold out from www.gbax.com .

Is this a good thing because they're getting popular demand is high or a bad thing because now people with have to wait and buy the new model?

It's a good thing because it's getting more popular. If you still want the original, lik-sang still has some (both non-flu and flu).

Will the BLU be more expensive than the FLU? I know it sounds like a dumb question but the flu was already (my belief) over priced. Rasing $50 just for a lighting system seemed unfair (for me of course :lol: ). I am happy with my flu although the blu is very temting. I just hope the price increase satys around $10~$20. :)

Lethe posted on Apr 17 2004 at 02:55 PM said:
Will the BLU be more expensive than the FLU? I know it sounds like a dumb question but the flu was already (my belief) over priced. Rasing $50 just for a lighting system seemed unfair (for me of course :lol: ). I am happy with my flu although the blu is very temting. I just hope the price increase satys around $10~$20. :)
I think it was stated that the BLU would cost the same price as the FLU. I don't see why paying an extra $50 for a lit version is overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
EBAY
just ask the buyer questions
got my great deal for cheaper than an origional
GP32 + 32mb card + batteries ( the expensive energizer ones, not recharge :( )
for 130!
just do it eeeeeeebay!

~Octavious

Hi,

Well we were not the first place to run out, some other sites already have, but the BLU should be here next month, and yes it will be a bit more expensive - but it will be a proper backlit screen and they look really nice.

I'm still trying to negotiate with GP on lowering the number I have to order, but i'll probably end up getting them from Virgin.

I don't think its too big of a deal and things should be back to normal next month.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Great news Craig! What about offering commercial boxed games a little while after the launch?

Yes, of course. Backlit>Frontlit. You can tell from the picture (The BLU is in the upper-right).
gp32.jpg

This Is Hell For Me :huh:

My Birthday is the 3rd of may and i wanna get a Gamepark, Unfortunately the only british site i can find selling GP32's, Gbax as you all know is sold out.

Also the FLU's wont be here in time for my b'day and i know u people are going to say 'wait' but the short truth is... i cant :( Lol plus i wanna get on for my birthday because then i will have the whole day to play it as its may day bank holiday.

Yeah, then you could also test out the GBAX entries, too. I guess you'll just have to order from Lik-Sang.

What did u mean by GBAX entries?

Anyways i am ordering from lik-sang although they are a bit pricey when it comes to delivery.

Azure posted on Apr 17 2004 at 11:10 PM said:
Yes, of course. Backlit>Frontlit. You can tell from the picture (The BLU is in the upper-right).
gp32.jpg
God I want a BLU so bad... When is the exact release date for those? Does anyone have a firm date? Who will get them first GBAX or Lik-sang? My Non flu will still be good for lit areas and the BLU for the dark. A GP32 for every occasion :) I wonder if they will be available in black like the Non FLU in the pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back