GP32X Needs You!

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
GP32x is looking for a few new mods. We need one from each section, so this thread will be mirrored on all the important ones.

This is the official place to nominate yourself or another member you think would be idea for the job. We are willing to consider anyone, but you must be serious about the position and willing to commit to it. If you're one of those people who checks in infrequently, you may not be the best choice. But like I said, we will consider anyone. We're looking to find someone to cover each of the following sections

Pandora
Caanoo
Wiz
Other Open Handhelds (Odroid, Ben Nanonote, etc.)

If you feel like you can make a difference here, please let us know. If you think there's someone who could do an especially spiffy job, let us know! If you like wearing leather underwear and chaining yourself to things...keep that to yourself.

Best wishes, and good luck!

Nova

i'd second atomicthumbs, all the time i've been lurking he's been very reasonable and community spirited and he does/did a great job with the pandorapress stuff

I would like to nominate Donskeeto (known as don here) for Pandora mod. He has the right mixture of humility and respect for the OP team that it would take to do a good job. He's always ready to give people a friendly hand in deciding Pandora purchases on IRC, and has been here for a long time so he has seen the ropes, so to speak.

Donskeeto for mod!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I volunteer and promise to be impartial. The rule will be: contribute code to making Pandora an amazing platform or FACE THE BANNAAANNAAAATOR!

*ahem*

I'm always online, as in 24/7, so please vote for me.

That's why I was recommended at http://gamerdungeon.com.au/ so that I catch the naughty people out anytime of the day.

torpor said:
I volunteer and promise to be impartial. The rule will be: contribute code to making Pandora an amazing platform or FACE THE BANNAAANNAAAATOR!

*ahem*
What's a Banana Tor? :p

[/off-topic]

I vote for mali too hes a nice chap really. if not him then pick me :) Im online alot now I have a pandora.

torpor said:

*ahem*
And anyone caught cross compiling their code will have their posts immediately deleted? :p

Prometheus said:
torpor said:

*ahem*

[/off-topic]

Hmmm, maybe a cross between Eric Bana and the Terminator?

Back in the good ol gp2x days, I may have put myself forward, but in these recent times, dang. But out of all the people that have nominated themselves so far, I'd have to agree that atomicthumbs would get my vote :)

Are mods allowed to nominate people? :p If so, I'd like to put WizardStan's name forward.

davidgro said:
Prometheus said:
torpor said:

*ahem*

[/off-topic]

Tropical anonymity?

[/off-topic-again]
Just choked on my tea :lol:

Back