GP32X Needs You!

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
GP32x is looking for a few new mods. We need one from each section, so this thread will be mirrored on all the important ones.

This is the official place to nominate yourself or another member you think would be idea for the job. We are willing to consider anyone, but you must be serious about the position and willing to commit to it. If you're one of those people who checks in infrequently, you may not be the best choice. But like I said, we will consider anyone. We're looking to find someone to cover each of the following sections

Pandora
Caanoo
Wiz
Other Open Handhelds (Odroid, Ben Nanonote, etc.)

If you feel like you can make a difference here, please let us know. If you think there's someone who could do an especially spiffy job, let us know! If you like wearing leather underwear and chaining yourself to things...keep that to yourself.

Best wishes, and good luck!

Someone brought up a good point last time we were nominating mods about having a couple mods from this side of the globe because of the time differences. I'd put myself forward for the job but my joined date and minuscule post count probably disqualifies me? If not then count me in for the Wiz/Cannoo and/or Off Topic sections.

As mentioned in the previous topic on this subject, I check the Wiz (and I guess now Caanoo also) sections fairly frequently and off topic quite often also. However, I don't have masses of free time these days so someone else would probably be a better choice.

Orion4874 said:
Someone brought up a good point last time we were nominating mods about having a couple mods from this side of the globe because of the time differences. I'd put myself forward for the job but my joined date and minuscule post count probably disqualifies me? If not then count me in for the Wiz/Cannoo and/or Off Topic sections.

Not at all. It's quality, not quantity. I think you'd do a good job. A lot of strong candidates, I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Alex since he offered his time... You'd be hard pressed to come up with a better candidate.

I would like to nominate myself as Wiz / Caanoo moderator. I am a calm fair person, and i frequent these forums often every day. I currently also moderate Game Design Novice, as well as their C++ site. Of course, it doesn't get as feisty as it does around here some times, but that's part of the fun :)

/Uni

Orion4874 said:

I'd like to see new guys to be mods, so to say "fresh blood", the one's who didn't take part in all past-time troubles before we joined :)
This hopefully stops accusations about all the old fights and quarrels that have been going on before we were here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back