Gp32x Official Mario Kart Ds Tourni

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Right, I'm bored, so I'm hosting a Mario Kart DS Tournament for tonight only.

Register your friend code here, and in an hour from now, we'll all get going.

Mine is 236300938322

Let's get burning!

...Well that sucked a whole load of balls...

Mario Kart wifi's pretty stupid. You can't even talk to the people, so it's basically a regular match only it doesn't end because the stupid people disconnect when they're losing. Not to mention how ridiculously long it takes for my DS to scan to find opponents... and I usually only find one, if I find any. :angry:

I guess some DS games do have Pictochat and VoIP nowadays though, so maybe that's better. The only Wi-Fi games I have are Mario Kart and Animal Crossing.

Mine disconnects after the third race, everytime. It's a known issue with some routers, so if you find that you're suddenly alone in the 4th race, that's usually the reason why.

I find this extremely frustrating as I'd love to play some more games like this on the net. I'll have to get a better router.

I think if your going to do a tournament of mario kart, one should make it last a considerable amount of time and stage it over a couple of days, making a league table (akin to that in the NHL playoffs or something) and in the end we get two players from the two divisions to play off against each other to find the ultimate GP32x Mario Karter. Thats how I would do it and I think we should. Think about it though. You could do it for Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Diddy Kong racing, Starfox Command and Tony Hawks and have a league table for each. All you would have to do it write each entrants names down on a piece of paper, put them in a hat and pull them out to pair them off.

If we all combine, we can do it that way and this way it'll be more fun. Anyone in?

Right, well I'm up for another one tonight if anyone fancies. Just tell me if you're in, and we can work out a time...

Is it possible to play mario kart double dash on the wii over the internet ??? id love to the chance to smash you all up on it!!

I haven't got a wii, but if you have a ds, I'd be up for it...

Back