Gpcinema Reseting. But I Used To Have It Working

CABBAGES

Website
Visit site
hi i had GPcinema(the one you pay for) on my flu ages ago and had n oproblem encoding movies and cartoons for it. But now i have the free gpcinema and a blu but any file i encode just resets my gp. Any ideas ? is it somethin to do with aquafish multi firmware ?

Right I have the same problem as you then. I'm going to buy a smc reader to see if that helps it out, I'm thinking that gpmanger, and suprisingly gpdrive are corrupting the video file as it's too large. That or the guide I read about encoding DVD to GPcinema got a setting wrong.

Are you certain you aren't making any of the cardinal errors when encoding?

I.e.
- Using 2-pass encoding but sticking the wrong pass on the SMC
- Using audio at 12, 24, or 48khz as opposed to 11025, 22050 or 44100 Hz

Also try skipping the first few seconds of the thing you're encoding - sometimes there's a frame or two at the start that for some reason GPCinema doesn't like.

nope its none of that. I think i will try again tomorrow. Oh and it cant be getting corrupt as i have tryed some really small videos too like 1.5 mb.

you want settings for a pass encoding or two pass?

edit: the trailer is two pass. It takes too long to do two pass on big films and stuff as my pc is what is called shit!

Yes please, could I nick your 2 pass settings. I've really got all the time in the world, I can leave my PC chugging away for 7 hours a day once I start school again.

You may find you're in posession of the wrong build of xvid - its only Koepi's one that works. All others will probably simply cause crashes.

I cannot use Xvid to encode for gpcinema anymore. maybe that's because of latest xvid upgrade, maybe because new free gpcinema. I dont know really.

divx 4.12 just works flawlessly but lesser quality at same bitrate.

well, I have a problem that the movie never goes at the bitrate I set it to in 4.12
could that be because I am not using sound?
please guys I need help
o ya
it wont play the file when I select it because its some odd bitrate

~Octavious

Back