Gpfinalwar 0.3 Beta

mATkEUpON

Certified Guru
Ok now this is getting serious, as we are more and work working on this, I'm proud to present the 3rd beta of GPFinalWar !!!

Please, try all the new features such as vehicle building, repairing...

Also, you'll notice some new graphic features, more nukes...

Don't forget to report me every bug, this is the purpose of this beta !!!

Now all I have to add is a resources-making system (which is almost ready), the AI, and more gfx. Skirmish mode is almost ready !!!

Download it, test it, and please report any comments or bugs on this page:
http://membres.lycos.fr/matkeupon/

Simply amazing. One of the best games ive played on GP32 so far - great graphics, i was so amazed by the zoom-in-zoom-out-function :) I do it all the time now! Perhaps it needs some funky bg-music but the sound effect from what i heard was absolutley okey. God damn its so late, school in 4 hours now, gotta catch some sleep, then ill play this more tomorrow :D

please use some music from red alert 1 ...... it's fantastic (hell march, radio2, maybe more xD)

Could u put a status bar with the names of buildings and units ur making?

And i'd like to make some levels for you, when are you releasing an editor for it?

And doesnt run with eurofw, its works on pacrom tho.

there is music guys...
put the mods folder in somewhere and then some mods and select them to play in the menu and it will play next time you do! however, there is a few sound channel problems, but hose have almost been worked out. you can't hear any shooting when music plays
but enjoy, and I dont believe there will be an editor, but I will discuss that with him

~Octavious

An annoying bug: when you build units, they cannot go far as they are blocked by buildings, it must be a collision or pathfinder bug.

Not a bug but a feature : units and building should have a name because without it, it's quite hard to figure out what they are.

Thanks guys for your comments !!! I take good notes !!

Note that an editor is on its way also, it should come along with the skirmish version.

Ive found a bug:
when reparing a unit the money can go less than 0...
or maybe this is not a bug : in fact I dont know.. :unsure:
it is a very great work :)

see you :lol:

really, didnt played it long but so far its really amazing... can you start with a new game wth just 2 units and build up a whole base yet? ..
also what do you think about mods (like a Warcraft mod or something like that)
Thanks for your great work
bye

well, I think that we will add a modifacation system , but proboly would be later
once I learn C I can help out more than grphx... But I think its agreat idea
also, the placement of buildings is random at the moment, so if a building type structure cant make stuff, either sell the obstruction or start a new game

~Octavious

Octavious posted on Apr 4 2004 at 11:23 PM said:
If you would like to help us like mentioned in the other threads, please email me or Matkuepon with info
Thx and enjoy!

~Octavious
I made a miror
You may use it on your site. :D
If You have new Versions I will miror them to ok.
Just send me an Email me gogobrent@hotmail.com
Why do I do this?? I just like GPfinalWAR!!!
www.gba-cube.net/GP32/gpfwb3.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic work, the homebrew is really looking good atm. We have Gpfinalwar, advance wars 32, Beats of rage, Akuma's excellent puzzle games, Xigon, the list goes on and on. To quote STNG's Worf "Today is a good day to own a GP32" well he would have said that is he'd had one ;) keep up the good work.

Are there any plans for R/F play? I would like... pee my pants if you popped out a version with it.. imagine 4 or 6 or 8 players all scrambling around wirelessly with... well, you've played C&C, I'm sure... multiplayer is just more fun. Keep up the good work!

Back