Gpkash

chris

Still Fresh
Website
www.toxicbreakfast.com
Off on your holidays? Taking your GP32? Of course you are! And now you can work out just how much you are wasting on cocktails and tacky souvenirs with GpKash, the foremost currency converter for the GP32!

GpKash features:-

* Eleven world currencies. With more possibly to maybe come in the
future.

* The latest currency rates. You'll be able to download the latest
GpKash database, updated every day, whenever you need the most current
exchange rates.

* Remembers which currencies you last converted. Which will save you the
bother of selecting them all over again; how useful!

* Easily convert currencies back and forth at the touch of a button

* Flags! Oooh...pretty!

Amble over here and get it.

Yeah :) Extremly conveniant & usefull software :) it won a place on my SMC forever ;) keep do the great work :)

As Wolfsclaw just said "couldnt be better" :)
thanks alot :)

ka-ching :D

Great progie very usefull and nice interface. I like the idea of downloading the dats to keep the currency conversions up to date.

Ka-ching :D

Couldn't be better....
The best thing is the Idea itself....

It is great. Another great idea would be a similar converter that converts units of mass, weight, temperature, volume, length, energy, time, etc. This program could even be merged with that one.

Thanks all, for the nice comments. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in a future release, particularly any currencies not currently featured. Useful ones only though, no silly ones like Bhutanese Ngultrums please :D

Almost as useful as gpkat :eek:. Nice chris, now we have something useful for all those people who say "I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, what should I take on my gp?".

B)

Dozer posted on Aug 8 2004 at 06:20 PM said:
Almost as useful as gpkat :eek:. Nice chris, now we have something useful for all those people who say "I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, what should I take on my gp?".

B)
Lol... wants GPKat

Last edited by a moderator:
chris posted on Aug 8 2004 at 05:03 PM said:
Thanks all, for the nice comments. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in a future release, particularly any currencies not currently featured. Useful ones only though, no silly ones like Bhutanese Ngultrums please :D
By the way, could you put conversions for thos Bhutanese Ngultrums please?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey there this sofware is sweet.. im going on holiday on thursday to spain and was soiling myself about the curreny ccos they have the euro and i use the GBP.. just in time too..btw this might sound lame but being someone with iraqi releatives i'd really appreciate if you could add some middle eastern currenies for my regular visits..I'd love for there to be egyptian and iraqi in particular... Thanks a Gajillion, you saved my holiday :D :lol:

Back