Gplinux With Flash Problem

mth411

I am having problems with the micro2 release.

Micro2 doesn´t load on my gp32, it gets to the startup, does several commands, then hangs after loading busybox, the old prerelease loads fine, so I can´t figure out the problem.

The notes state that it comes with a flash player, but I cannot see one in the programs folder in x or elsewhere.

Also, if ther is a flash player, is it the newest v3 compiled by cybernetic or is this an older version.

Thanks, would love to watch flash movies while I am traveling in europe on my gp32. I was in germany, now visiting spain, and I am all out of movies to watch.

mth411
mth411@yahoo.com

Also, if ther is a flash player, is it the newest v3 compiled by cybernetic or is this an older version.
My name is Cyberic.
The flash player is the newest version, but I have compiled an even newest flash library some time ago... which has not been tested and is not included here.

To use the flash player, you have to modify the 'start' file, see the instructions I gave after the release. Please be aware that it is not really usable yet... but we hope it will be later... we just need some help and some free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
flash player v2 was usable, but it was not 100% compatible with
all swf.

We need a launcher, so you can choose the swf file to launch.
Cyberic flash player v3, should be more compatible, but it s not
tested yet.

Back