Gpu940 Help Please!

GP2X_Coder

Website
mysite.verizon.net
Has anyone got Gpu940 to work with windows xp if so could someone please tell me what they used to complie the samples with? Is it possible to use the official sdk (dev cpp ) is it possible to use this? I can't seem to get anything to complie at all can some one tell me what I need to get this started because I have a lot of 3D programs I would like to convert over to the Gp2x but I can't seem to get stated at all can anyone help me??? I would like to just use the precompiled lib's that were released so I can just start coding but for some reason I can get anything stared any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

If you go to the gpu940 page, you can download the egoboo source, and that includes his makefile, and his setup, there are a few special calls for gpu940 (not really that hard, can copy paste from egoboo).

Use the cvs link, not the svn, as it willl not download anything.

PM me if you just want a zip of egoboo and gpu940 sources from cvs tonight.

I already have the egoboo and gpu940 sources but what I would like to just be able to setup an environment using the precompiled gpu940 libs and just add the sample code and compile it to run on my gp2x that is all I am trying to do but no one seems to know how or is not willing to help me to get this to work in windows. If anyone could write a little tutorial on how to do this I do have a lot of great 3D games I would love to get ported over.

Back