Guild Wars, Anyone Here Play It? And What Class?

RoboJoe32

I'm a Mesmer/Warrior, level 8 so far.

leonaxe24ku.jpg

CABBAGES posted on May 13 2005 at 01:59 PM said:
just got WOW recently but may get this to try it too. Only £25 from play and no monthly fees :D unlike WOW :angry:

Just got it today. Am looking at going Elementalist at the moment. Like that idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well - explored for a bit now, and I gotta say, it's gorgeous! Decided to go with a female character for now too - got bored of te same old blokes in loincloths etc...

What are you character names?

Holy shit that game looks so serene and nice. That tells me that it possibly attracts that kind of person. What's the community like, "ufl pwned m7" or "hi how can I help you"?

If it's got a nice community I'll see you in about a month!

Well, out of doing a week of quests, I only had to ignore one person. And people try to be nice most of the time. I got free silver dye, and that really mean axe I'm holding in the first screen?something like 11-17 damage (alot for a level 8) traded 3 basic crafting componants (shhh, you don't need to scalp or mine for em, just fight enemies) for it. and not even highly valuable ones.

Character name is Leon Mortemont if anyone's interested, may not be able to play much due to health.

Back