Release Gunfight

amyren

Just uploaded Gunfight, a one or two player western shooter game.

A mini Quiz:
What is the name of the movie?

1629471075779.png

1629471127046.png

Not sure on the movie. I think in both versions of True Grit there's a kind of shootout across a valley, so it could be that.

Does this game also feature the covered wagon going up the middle? That's the iconic image of this game that I remember from the 2600 era.

Not sure on the movie. I think in both versions of True Grit there's a kind of shootout across a valley, so it could be that.

Does this game also feature the covered wagon going up the middle? That's the iconic image of this game that I remember from the 2600 era.
Its not that movie I had in mind. You will need to play the game to get a clue, and then you also will find answer to your question.

To make visible the datas of custom theme, you could "install" it during running the PND. I have made it on several of my pnd (following all the time what other have done...in special way @ptitSeb ).

This is for example what i have done to copy the songs directory on my Fasttracker 2 clone pnd so it is visible when running the program:

#!/bin/sh

pwd=$(pwd)
export PS1='\w\$ '
umask 022

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd/lib:/lib:/usr/lib

version="07"
export HOME="/mnt/utmp/fasttracker2clone" XDG_CONFIG_HOME="/mnt/utmp/fasttracker2clone"

#export HOME=$pwd

if [ -d /mnt/utmp/fasttracker2clone/share ];then
export XDG_DATA_DIRS=/mnt/utmp/fasttracker2clone/share:$XDG_DATA_DIRS:/usr/share
fi

if [ ! -e home ]
then
mkdir home
fi

export HOME=$pwd/home

if [ -e home/.version ];then
lastrun=`cat home/.version`
else
lastrun="00"
echo "no version found..then copy new songs dir"
cp -r backup/songs/* $HOME/songs
fi

#check config file
if [ ! -d $HOME/.config ]; then
echo "copy config dir"
mkdir $HOME/.config
cp -r backup/.config/* $HOME/.config

fi
#check songs dir
if [ ! -d $HOME/songs ]; then
echo "copy songs dir"
mkdir $HOME/songs
cp -r backup/songs/* $HOME/songs
fi

#all done, write the new lastrun...
if [ ! "$version" = "$lastrun" ];then
echo "$version">home/.version
fi

export LIBGL_FB=1
export LIBGL_FASTMATH=1
export LIBGL_VSYNC=1

./ft2-clone

let me know if you need more help.

I don't have my Pandora (is at ED home for repairing) so i can't test your games.

This should answer your question. Screenshot from the Classic theme.
1630846244032.png

Back