Release Hallowian is now available for the Pandora

iprice

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I recently created and released a Halloween based puzzle game for the Caanoo.

Well, I've now adapted it for the Pandora and it's available from the repo.

03.png

01.png

02.png

Grab it HERE

No no no i can't grab it.

It's too scary !

Nice, is it like animatch ?

Nice, is it like animatch ?
Yes and no. The game idea is different, but clicking on the blocks to create chains is the same. In this game, no new blocks re-appear to fill the spaces made available by the disappearing blocks. You just have to remove all the blocks on the screen to progress. You gain higher scores for longer chains, but you have to work out is it better to get a long chain or to make the level completable.

I could easily incorporate a Zoo-Keeper/Animatch mechanic to the game.

this looks fun, will you be releasing other versions? Will Dino Defense be finished? i so want to play a finished version!

this looks fun, will you be releasing other versions? Will Dino Defense be finished? i so want to play a finished version!
Other versions? You mean ports for other machines? So far it's Caanoo, pc and Pandora. I may release on GP2X, Wiz and webOS later.

Dino Defense is unlikely to be completed any time soon (i have more pressing matters) and feedback was pretty much non-existant on the last update.

I used to play music in front of zero people. I mean _really_ _nobody_ but the bartender.

Once i've done that, i never cared anymore for feedback or congratulations.

The important thing is to get the job done and be proud and happy with your work.

I'm not working on ANY free software at the moment (this game was created in about four hours over a couple of days, specially for Halloween) - not because I don't want to, but because I have to work on something, for iOS and Android, that might bring in some money. The future of my job is not secure (I was told that it might not exist from September, but it's still holding on in there, but i don't know for how much longer).

I love DinoDefense - it's probably one of the best games I've ever done, but I don't have the luxury of working on it at the moment.

Back