Has Anyone Managed To Get The Starwars Wad Working

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
Has Anyone managed to get the Starwars WAD working on GP Doom? when i load GP Doom up i select Doom and then STARWARS and it's starts loading and i hear the music then nothing? what am i doing wrong?

So Solid Jedi posted on Aug 25 2005 at 08:14 PM said:
Has Anyone managed to get the Starwars WAD working on GP Doom? when i load GP Doom up i select Doom and then STARWARS and it's starts loading and i hear the music then nothing? what am i doing wrong?
I had the same problem with an old version of gp doom, maybe V8 I think. It works fine for me on V10

Good Luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
fitzsteve posted on Aug 25 2005 at 08:18 PM said:
So Solid Jedi posted on Aug 25 2005 at 08:14 PM said:
I had the same problem with an old version of gp doom, maybe V8 I think. It works fine for me on V10

Good Luck...

what starwars doom mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the Starwars mods/maps have duplicate vertices and invalid linedefs, after V4, I was going to fix it myself, but I have been busy. I'll see if I can get the latest SW Doom mod and repair all the errors myself, but I have to contact the author first.

This is a bit Off Topic but how can i disable the write protection for my SMC every time i put it in my PC it's coming up that it's write protected, is there any other way other than re-formatting the card?

Back