Have The Gp32 Blu's Been Made Yet...

S

sebastian_insua

I'm just asking this as i am thinking of selling my GP32 FLU on Ebay and buying a GP32 BLU from GBAx but I would like to know what is the certainty that the GP32 BLU's will actually become available...

How long will the release date be pushed back...?

Does anyone know whether Virgin could still pull out at this time...?
Is the pushing back of the release date just due to shipping problems or something more sinister...

Has anyone actually seen a GP32 BLU.... If so i would like to know whether they still have that annoyingly scratchy anti-reflective stuff on the screen....

Thanks....

I'm just asking this as i am thinking of selling my GP32 FLU on Ebay and buying a GP32 BLU from GBAx but I would like to know what is the certainty that the GP32 BLU's will actually become available...

How long will the release date be pushed back...?

Does anyone know whether Virgin could still pull out at this time...?
Is the pushing back of the release date just due to shipping problems or something more sinister...

Has anyone actually seen a GP32 BLU.... If so i would like to know whether they still have that annoyingly scratchy anti-reflective stuff on the screen....

Thanks....
The BLU is fake. It never existed and was just a ploy to get everyone worked up about the GP32. Well, not really but it does seem that way some times as it is perpetually delayed again and again. I would guess we will see something by the first week of july, just a guess.

Also the screen problem is easily fixed, just replace the shitty plastic one with glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the GP32SPAIN forums, you can see photos of people who have bought TODAY the GP32 BLU.

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....=&threadid=9375

This is one example.

Here in Spain the GP32 BLU costs 199€. But I have the GP32 FLU since May 2003.... so I don't need the BLU :lol:

Also, in my town, in Pamplona (Spain) the GP32 have been arrived 11:30 am GMT+1 to one of the most important videogames shop here: CENTRO MAIL.

Yes, the GP32 BLU are made...

They will have been shipped today to me (so fingers crossed for this week).

HOWEVER - They have to be modded to 166mhz, please be patient about this as they can't all be done in one day, but we have plans in place to mod as many as possible as quickly as possible, even with it going on all night, and also about half are going to the 166mhz mod guy who posts on this board for him to work though :)

I will keep you all posted.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Wow... talk about a paradox couple of hours after i post this message the GP32 BLU's are released :lol:

Mashmods does the Glass screens: www.mashmods.com

They will have been shipped today to me (so fingers crossed for this week).

HOWEVER - They have to be modded to 166mhz, please be patient about this as they can't all be done in one day, but we have plans in place to mod as many as possible as quickly as possible, even with it going on all night, and also about half are going to the 166mhz mod guy who posts on this board for him to work though :)

I will keep you all posted.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Shibuya have already some BLUs ready to be sent on 16th June for us, lucky frenchies. ;)

SORTED. wots this about a glass screen? where do i get one?

Either mashmods or just make one yourself. All it takes is some glass and a cheap glass cutter from the hardware store. That is the best way if you are at all mechanically inclined as you don't need to send your GP32 away.

Back