Have they shipped?

JeFF

Idk why, but these days, there seems to be a LOT of problems by trying to contact the team members or by trying to get any info about shipping or refunds...

I've ordered like 3 weeks ago, on a monday, spare parts to repair my pandora, which include lcd cables, spare case and a carry case which was a 7,99 euro, with airmail shipping. I havn't got any ''item has been shipped'' thing or anything about it...

Seems like something to work on guys...

The system is GREAT, FANTASTIC! But at the moment, the customer service lacks communication...

If you followed the threads lately, you might know this is a current issue for OpenPandora Ltd.

Thanks to losing a lot of money because of the still missing 1000 PCBs, personal costs have been reduced until the production is fully sorted out here in Germany. Therefore, there's a huge backlog of eMails, sadly.

This doesn't have anything to do with contacting the team members though.

I can easily be reached (have to admit, I also got a huge eMail backlog, but try to reply to the important ones right away and I also answer on IRC, etc.), Craig gives replies on these boards as well.

It's mostly only OP Ltd. that's been a bit slow lately, thanks to cost reducing.

I haven't heard that they didn't ship spare part orders though, so that's new for me.

Thanks EvilD for the rectifications. Yes, YOU are easily reachable, but that's not the same thing for Craig or his shop...

Thanks EvilD for the rectifications. Yes, YOU are easily reachable, but that's not the same thing for Craig or his shop...

Please don't forget that he has 3x as many orders than I have.

He probably gets a lot more eMails - and to be fast with replies, he has to have staff hired, which costs money that is a bit short for the next 1 month (until everything is settled here). So the staff will most probably only work at minimum times to safe further costs.

It's a really bad and sad situation but can't really be helped before I have the investment money here to buy parts needed for production from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back