Have You Checked Your Delivery Address?

gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
Just a little community service announcement, reposted from Pandorapress. It's probably more applicable to blog readers than forum regulars, but I might as well cover everyone. I checked with Jacquelyn before doing this.

If you have moved house since ordering, or you think getting your Pandora delivered to your workplace is a better idea, tireless GBAX frontwoman Jacquelyn will be happy to help you out. If you do need to change your address, include your order number, original address, and new address in your email.

Contact Jacquelyn at: openpandorasales (at) gmail (dot) com

This could make for a very busy GBAX inbox, and there is only one person handling the enquiries. Please keep this in mind, and contact Jacquelyn only if you know your address needs to be changed. If you haven’t moved house or you are otherwise happy with the original delivery address you gave, please don’t email “just to check”. This will make things slower for everyone. Additionally, emailing to request your queue position is strongly discouraged. If you’re curious about where you sit in the line, post your order date below and the community should be able to help you out with an estimate. If you do know your position, let us know too so others can get a feel for where they are.

That last paragraph could turn this thread into another queue position discussion, but that's ok. Better it happens here than in one poor person's inbox. :)

I just went back in my email and checked. All is well. Actually, I got to thinking about the shipping methods. Initially, I chose Air Mail because I knew it was going to take quite a while just to get to the manufacturing phase. Now that we're finally(nearly) there, I'm starting to wonder if I should upgrade the shipping method to the 24/48 hour UPS. Anyone care to harbor a guess as to when the latter end of the 4000 will ship?

I'm just paranoid that my order has been lost. I've never had an email from GBAX since confirmation of my Pandora order - and yes, I am signed up for the newsletter.

D.

Okay, rather than emailing OPT again, can anyone tell me what my approximate position is in the queue? I got my confirmation email Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 at 4:12 PM (GMT +0).

D.

2 questions I would like answers to, please :D

1. My order confirmation email is timed at "30 September 2008 18:07:31" so where would that put me in the queue?

2. Any idea what company they are using for shipping, I'm confused as to whether it's Royal Mail or UPS (or someone else?)? (EDIT: I'm in the UK btw)

Depending on the answers to those two questions I may well be changing my address, as I'm moving out of my student address permanently on the 12th of June, to join the real world! So I might shift my address to here so I can get delivery before I leave, or leave the delivery address to my parent's house as that's where I'm going in June (if it won't be delivered before then...)

Thank you for any answers/input :)

Dunny said:
Okay, rather than emailing OPT again, can anyone tell me what my approximate position is in the queue? I got my confirmation email Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 at 4:12 PM (GMT +0).

D.

Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:20 PM <-- GMT+1 and I am order 250-350

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
I'm just paranoid that my order has been lost. I've never had an email from GBAX since confirmation of my Pandora order - and yes, I am signed up for the newsletter.

D.
yeah i also have the feeling. im given a order number...and thats all. i was given a order number - a confirmed order for about 350 euro.
I hope they take good care of the list of orders...but tranferring and mailing was great service, so i hope it will be fine :)

Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:

D.

lucky bastard ;) im at 1600-1700 since i checked about a month ago.

Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:

D.

Sweet. I can probably count on being the same grouping as you then! Actually, given the furore that erupted during the ordering time, I could even be less! Excellent </monty burns>

D.

The Buccaneer said:
2. Any idea what company they are using for shipping, I'm confused as to whether it's Royal Mail or UPS (or someone else?)? (EDIT: I'm in the UK btw)
Royal mail Special Delivery.
There was talk of all UK orders being moved to UPS, but this has probably been retracted as it was because of the royal mail strike. But you never know as I don't know the cost difference for royal mail and UPS as delivery cost £7.20.

Dunny said:
Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:

D.

Sweet. I can probably count on being the same grouping as you then! Actually, given the furore that erupted during the ordering time, I could even be less! Excellent </monty burns>

D.

Be carefull I was GMT+1 and you GMT+0 if I am correct, that would make you about an hour later. My place in line was checked dec 2009

It may actually be worth editing the first post, with a collated list of positions and dates, that would make life much easier Gruso.

1500-1600 5 Feb 2009 (UK) position correct upto 19 Mar 2010

I dont know my place in the line, but i ordered in November 2008, so i hope im in the second delivery, my Pandora comes from EvilDragon,

My Delivery Address is the Same as the time i ordered..

I know I came late but what's my queue position

Feb 14 2010

I was told approx. 3900-4000 when I ordered. Seems strange that there a still spots. Hope this isn't some kind of Ponzi.

Good topic Gruso.

I have actually changed my address 2 times since I preordered, and each time I moved, Jacquelyn was the first address change I always made. I would contact her before I would contact my utilities and credit cards. I didn't want to miss out on my Pandora. ;)

Chris

Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:

D.

Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 14:08:43 GMT+1

I guess I'm quite close to the top then! (Whoo hoo!) :)

Do we know who's claiming to be number 1?

Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:
Bosbeetle said:
Dunny said:

D.

D.

Be carefull I was GMT+1 and you GMT+0 if I am correct, that would make you about an hour later. My place in line was checked dec 2009

Good point! Still, should hopefully be in the first 700. Hopefully.

D.

I check my position in the queue. It's is the same as half year ago. I can't believe than nobody from first 2000 didn't cancel their orders.

Back