Headphones Arrrrggghhh!!!!

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Well my earphones got broken today so im looking to buy a new pair, I can't use in ear ones as i get ear infections very easily so nething put in my ear makes it infected so im looking for some with a headband or something along 5those lines, maybe smalller versions of the ones i use with my hi-fi the big ones that seal round your ears with the big leather pads, any recomendations?

Edit: What's the verdict on these Seinheiser

I prefer the type of headphones that sit on the tops of your ears instead of a headband which goes over your head. The ones that sit on your ears are easily portable because they don't have a headband, and more comfortable because they don't smush against your ears.

I prefer the type of headphones that sit on the tops of your ears instead of a headband which goes over your head. The ones that sit on your ears are easily portable because they don't have a headband, and more comfortable because they don't smush against your ears.
Yeh i had a pair but ther the ones that just broke but i quite like ones with headbands, but its all personal preference i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! I just got my seinheiser px100's this mornin and so amazed at what a difference they made to the sound qaulity when usin the mp3 player on my gp the improvement in bass and overall sound qaulity is amazing.
Also when i got them off the net i payed through this sit i cnt remember the name neway i basically ordered one pair and they charged me for one pair went to sign for them whwen the postman came this mornin and i had two packages so they sent 2 pairs by mistake so im pretty chuffed. :lol:

Wow!!! I just got my seinheiser px100's this mornin and so amazed at what a difference they made to the sound qaulity when usin the mp3 player on my gp the improvement in bass and overall sound qaulity is amazing.
Also when i got them off the net i payed through this sit i cnt remember the name neway i basically ordered one pair and they charged me for one pair went to sign for them whwen the postman came this mornin and i had two packages so they sent 2 pairs by mistake so im pretty chuffed. :lol:
Wait for them to mention the extra pair of headphones! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back