!HELP! Encrypted Games !HELP!

Evil_Cartman

I am made of jellay.
Website
Visit site
When i got my new GP32 FLU, i want to have my old commercial games (encrypted to my old GP32) on it. is this possible?

empee posted on Sep 9 2003 at 01:27 PM said:
what legal commercial games are encrypted for specific gp32 if i may ask? ;)
Games buyed at Joygp for example... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokutoy posted on Sep 9 2003 at 04:00 PM said:
empee posted on Sep 9 2003 at 01:27 PM said:
what legal commercial games are encrypted for specific gp32 if i may ask? ;)
Games buyed at Joygp for example... :)
Ask Bada on the Q&A forums of JoyGP. If he says it can't be done then it can't be done legally. B) And I won't go into details about doing such stuff illegally. <_<

My guess is you'll have to pay a second time... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
if they are encoded by gp32 specific then why don't you try and take the bios from your non flu and flash it to you flu ;) .hey, its crazy, but it just might work :lol:

Sad as it is the GP32-ID sucks big time. I first encountered the problem when I wanted to use my SMC in my pals' GP32 ... :angry:

I think there is a way to decrypt the roms and put them on another gp32, don't ask me how though, i've never tried it b4.

Look on the internet :unsure:

JoyGP games are very cheap.
For games with compatibility for 2 or more gp32 buy games "in a box"

Byes

well, you have to buy them again...
I think it is a good idea encryptinh via GP32-ID and I think nobody should make any comments about "workarounds". Well you didn't buy the game but some kind of single user license for a specific device... like car plates or software with hardware dongles! I hope piracy won't destroy the GP32, if the GP32 has to fail I hope not because of piracy...

When I got my new shiny black gp32 I was bothered about the fact that I couldnt run my gpcinema on it so I swapped the innards from my old white gp32 with the innards from the black one.Is this possible with an FLU and non FLU GP32?By the way-you need some experiance of pulling things apart to do this... ;)

That sucks I bought a bunch of games and one of these days when I get another gp32 to replace the one that I accidently left in class last week I won't be able to play any of the stuff I have already legally purchased. If that is the case I won't fell bad at all hunting down and playing the pirated copies of the software I have purchased.

You could always change/swap your GP32 PDUIDs... I let it be a home exercise how to do it <_<

Back