Help! Entities Appear And Disappear

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
i changed the demo entity bmp, because i wanted to turn a tile (an animated piece of grass) into an entity so you can slash it like in zelda... so far, everything ok, copy pasted the grasses frames to the bitmap, filled up til the beginning of the next empty entitiy field, used .bat
but now, all my entities on the gp32 appear and disappear, like there was an invisible block flying around in front of them... what can i do?

thanks kuriboh :)
but didnt help me )): that sucks... but i stay happy :D are there any ready-to-use tile-/spritesets apart from the demo one?

I'm sure if u googled it. sorry about the the other topic I didn't read it except the title and thought it might have been the same thing. But I stay happy :D . :lol: :lol:

was the same thing, but there wasnt a way to solve the problem )):
vut i stay happy xD
will google now :)

look in my sig. theres a zelda spritesheet there, and a few charsets. Feel free to send yours in!

I would make some for the site but i have exams atm

yay thank you Deleted User !! (:)
the tileset really helped me... i already saw mayself copy-pasting tiles all night :)
i already got sprites...guess i'll have to copy-paste them.... but i stay happy xDD

wah! used the file from the blank game... copy-pasted the sprites... and they are flashing again )): now i dont stay happy any more.. GRRRRRRRRR

I can't figure out how to do that.all I can do is tiles I guess due to the entity thing. I have not been successful making entities yet. I probably won't be able to do that part in the project. <_< But I stay happy :D :p

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Make me some entities. <_< my tilesets look ok but only when they are but together in groups. which is where you would put most of them.hehe :D :angry: <_< :p :D
I'm just wondering, does it work when you put just the original demo characters in? cause if it flashes when u use those then it probably isn't your fault. :D :huh:

mhh, good idea...or there is one pixel height missing any where...that could be...
oooookay, afk, counting pixels.....

can you tell me what you are doing ? I want to know how to make FREAKIN SPRITES!!!! <_< stupid things. <_< <_<

sooo... your saying that it does it with the orignal chars.raws? if so that would probably be either the gigas fxe or your gp32. which would suck. <_<

p.s: send your entity sheet to me. I beleive I already gave you my email. check your pm. ;)

Back