Help find shipment

IkariKun

Still Fresh
Help find shipment. I ordered upgrade to 1GHz Pandora 1 month ago, but still waiting my unit. ED and Craig ignoring my emails.

Michael said, that he send package. Tracking number is <tracking number removed>. But i can not find it in online databases.

I am not sure, that it was shipped. May be they lying me.

Where is my Pandora? Why you ignoring me? I hate that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help find shipment. I ordered upgrade to 1GHz Pandora 1 month ago, but still waiting my unit. ED and Craig ignoring my emails.

Michael said, that he send package. Tracking number is RR235170195DE. But i can not find it in online databases.

I am not sure, that it was shipped. May be they lying me.

Where is my Pandora? Why you ignoring me? I hate that.

When did you send an eMail where?

I am not aware of any eMails I am ignoring, but I haven't had the time to check eMails for the last three days.

The package has been delivered to your country already, that's what you can check on the German website:

https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

(Shipping date was December 06th).

Signed mails are being delivered by the local mail delivery service.

That does mean that you should be able to use the tracking system of your local delivery service (in US, that's USPS, but I don't know what yours is).

You can also call up your local mail and ask them if you have any troubles.

According to Deutsche Post, delivery to Russia takes 7 - 8 working days.

It has been shipped on December 6th, so 7-8 working days would be December 17th / 18th.

Add one or two days because of a possible custom delay and don't forget it's christmas.

Thank you. I found it on deuchepost.And i solved a problem why i can't find it before. There is Deuche date format Month first. It confused me.

Also i tried track through http://www.track-trace.com/post, and russianpost. There was no result.

About emails. I sent emails yesterday and 3 days ago.

Back