Help Getting Wads

feddon

can sum1 send me the heretic and alien wads because i really cant find them anywhere, or better yet if you know of links, great either way.
thanks

thanks ive been on falken80s site and got some cool wads but still cant fing heretic and alien wads though thanks anyway.

I have it, but i think its an old version. But you could have it, if you want. But i need someone to host it, since my e-mail account won´t allow me to send files bigger than 4 megs (could be 2 megs). Get in contact with me, if you can host this file......... and make sure you have a version of ICQ installed that lets you receive files.

EDIT: the wad (PWAD) is 4.64 megs (zipped)

Thanks guys , doesnt matter bout aliens wad just chuffed about the heretic wad :D

Wait for the final release of Heretic, the one you have is old...brightness corrections and a new weapon is coming. ;)

P.S. : The Alien one is not a good wad, there are only a very few new graphics, not any new level at all and there still are a lot of original Doom graphics ...I wonder if I'm not gonna make a real total conversion of it... :rolleyes:

Drumaster posted on Jul 30 2004 at 07:29 AM said:
Wait for the final release of Heretic, the one you have is old...brightness corrections and a new weapon is coming. ;)

P.S. : The Alien one is not a good wad, there are only a very few new graphics, not any new level at all and there still are a lot of original Doom graphics ...I wonder if I'm not gonna make a real total conversion of it... :rolleyes:
If you did it would be AWESOME. There really needs to ba a good Alien wad. Alien was so cool. I would like that better than any other wad :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aliens would be better, and there is a doom2 version, so i dont know if there were levels made or not, but i think there were
google it, youll find it, i did

~Octavious

Back