Help Me Make A Internation Transfer

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
Ok guys, i have a dutch bank account, and if im gonna order a pandora soon, i need to transfer money to the UK.
but this is the first time im gonna make a worldwide transfer and i dont understand some things.
i have the following fields at the page to make a transfer:

kind of currency: euro ofcource.
ammount of money: the about 300 euro plus airmail shipping costs.
From bankaccount: my bankaccount number.
Name beneficiary: i really have no idea. maby OpenPandora Ltd. or OPENPANDORA LIMITED???
place beneficiary: also no idea. maby Newcastle upon Tyne? or not?
IBAN: i can copy and paste the number from the sales team right?
BIC: i can copy and paste the number from the sales team right?

please help me with this, as i dont want to make any mistake transferring money.
and how long will it take to get the money there? how long will the transfer be?

and even more question, what does this mean?
Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No: 42867722
i have no idea, becouse there are no fields where i can put this information.

There is also no field to place a note. thats to bad, becouse i need to put my order number there right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't you order at EDs shop, that should be easier as he is from germany (I m not too sure tho, but I had to transfer to holland before and that was easy IIRC).

'JayFoxRox' said:
Why can't you order at EDs shop, that should be easier as he is from germany (I m not too sure tho, but I had to transfer to holland before and that was easy IIRC).
becouse everything is sold out right? and becouse there are gonna be about 100~300 units left, and they are gonna be sold soon. only way is to place a order through the pandora sales team? or am i incorrect?

You are quite correct.
I, too, ordered from the first-batch spares.
To answer your question: The only really needed info are the BIC and IBAN numbers. The other infos are just to make sure that you have the correct number (a 'checksum' if you will).
You should use the following info (copied from Chip's bank account post):

Account Name: Open Pandora Ltd.
Place: Barclays Bank, 9 Station Road, Ashington, Northcumberland

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You don't need the sort code or account number unless you're making a UK->UK bank transfer. The money should take less than a week.

Yeah, you need to put your order number in. Maybe it's a good idea to go down to your bank and do it in person, you can just show them the numbers and say you need your order number added and they will do it for you.

'Butterman' said:
You don't need the sort code or account number unless you're making a UK->UK bank transfer. The money should take less than a week.

Yeah, you need to put your order number in. Maybe it's a good idea to go down to your bank and do it in person, you can just show them the numbers and say you need your order number added and they will do it for you.
its weird that the online page of my bank account dont have a page to add a note to it.

i guess its only possible then, to transfer it at the bank in person.

and dflemstr, are you surethe account name Open Pandora Ltd. is correct? and not OPENPANDORA LIMITED?

Yes, that is what I used for my transfer. It's what it says in the stickied post and also in the mail i received from Jacquelyn:
GBP AND OTHER CURRENCIES (NOT USD) - Account Details

Please use your order number as the reference.

Account Name:
Open Pandora Ltd.
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 7LP
UK

Tel. No: +44(0)191 2432253
Email: openpandorasales@gmail.com

Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No. 83525767

BIC/SWIFT BARCGB22
IBAN IS GB33BARC20238183525767

Bank address is:
Barclays Bank
9 STATION ROAD
ASHINGTON
NORTHUMBERLAND
NE63 9XB

'borgqueenx' said:
where do you live? what country? or doesnt that matter? everyone in the world needs to transfer to desame account?
Well, pretty much everyone on the world can make a transfer to those accounts. I live in Perú (South America) and had no trouble transfering the money to their USD account ;) . You live so close to UK you should not have any more trouble than I did... and I had none :p .

Good luck!

'JayFoxRox' said:
Why can''t you order at EDs shop, that should be easier as he is from germany (I m not too sure tho, but I had to transfer to holland before and that was easy IIRC).
Its called The Netherlands! Holland are just 2 'provincies' of the Netherlands. I ordered from The Netherlands using the page on openpandora.org and the international transfer was really easy. Check if you can use your bank on the web, the webpage helps you step by step most times.

Dutch text: ( I assume you are dutch because you have a dutch bank account , if not tell me)

Even in nederlands:

Acc. no is het account nummer (dus waar jij het geld binnen barclays bank naar toe moet gaan sturen
Sort code weet ik niet wat het is en via ABN Amro internet bankieren had ik dit volgens mij helemaal niet nodig.
Name benifieciary is de naam van het bedrijf volgens mij waar je de boel naar toe stuurt, Openpandora Ltd. dus
Place is de plaats van de bank.
IBAN en BIC kun je gewoon van hun lijstje kopieëren
country is Great-Britain of Groot-Britannië , meestal kun je gewoon uit een lijstje selecteren op het web.
Currency zou ik in GBP doen, dan weet je dat er precies het juiste bedrag aan komt.

Hopelijk helpt dit een beetje.

BIC/SWIFT: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB33BARC20238183525767

There is also no field to place a note. thats to bad, becouse i need to put my order number there right?

Stuur OpenPandora ltd. even een emailtje ik denk dat ze het wel goed vinden dat jij hun je banknummer geeft via email en dat ze zo even de betaling en bestelling aan elkaar koppelen.

'Mithrildor' said:
''JayFoxRox'' said:
Why can''''t you order at EDs shop, that should be easier as he is from germany (I m not too sure tho, but I had to transfer to holland before and that was easy IIRC).
Its called The Netherlands! Holland are just 2 ''provincies'' of the Netherlands. I ordered from The Netherlands using the page on openpandora.org and the international transfer was really easy. Check if you can use your bank on the web, the webpage helps you step by step most times.

Dutch text: ( I assume you are dutch because you have a dutch bank account , if not tell me)

Even in nederlands:

Acc. no is het account nummer (dus waar jij het geld binnen barclays bank naar toe moet gaan sturen
Sort code weet ik niet wat het is en via ABN Amro internet bankieren had ik dit volgens mij helemaal niet nodig.
Name benifieciary is de naam van het bedrijf volgens mij waar je de boel naar toe stuurt, Openpandora Ltd. dus
Place is de plaats van de bank.
IBAN en BIC kun je gewoon van hun lijstje kopieëren
country is Great-Britain of Groot-Britannië , meestal kun je gewoon uit een lijstje selecteren op het web.
Currency zou ik in GBP doen, dan weet je dat er precies het juiste bedrag aan komt.

Hopelijk helpt dit een beetje.

BIC/SWIFT: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB33BARC20238183525767

Stuur OpenPandora ltd. even een emailtje ik denk dat ze het wel goed vinden dat jij hun je banknummer geeft via email en dat ze zo even de betaling en bestelling aan elkaar koppelen.

the page on opanpandora.org ?
and yes im from the netherlands.

thank you for the info. i hope i can order a pandora soon :) please dont close this thread yet, maby il stumble across more problems when im going to order soon.

'Mithrildor' said:
At the beginning (when you needed to use creditcard) this was the page where you ordered: http://openpandora.org/retro.html

I said that because I wanted to say that I ordered via Craig and not via ED.

I hope you can get your order ready soon :D
that page says next batch orders will be on december. crap! that means everyone who orders from the next batch will get their pandoras about februari or march 2010 ? :eek:

i really need to get one from the first batch....

hey guys, please help me with this.please confirm if the following info is correct, it would be appriciated. if its correct il hit the send button and my order is complete :D
CODE
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5307/naamloosq.jpg

EDIT: argh im totally confused!
this is the info what i got from the sales team:
CODE
> >> >> >> USD PRICE
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Pandora $330
> >> >> >> Accessories:
> >> >> >> TV OUT $19.99
> >> >> >> CASE $19.99
> >> >> >> BATTERY $28.99
> >> >> >> Adaptor $7.99
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Air Mail shipping $19
> >> >> >> UPS 24/48 hr shipping $45
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> UK GBP PRICE
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Pandora £266.20 (includes VAT)
> >> >> >> Accessories
> >> >> >> TV OUT £13.72
> >> >> >> CASE £13.72
> >> >> >> BATTERY £19.88
> >> >> >> ADAPTOR £6.30
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Special Delivery shipping £7.20 (UK)
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> EURO PRICE
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Pandora - 298.22 (includes VAT at 15%)
> >> >> >> TV OUT - 15.37
> >> >> >> CASE - 15.37
> >> >> >> BATTERY - 22.28
> >> >> >> ADAPTOR - 7.29
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Air Mail Shipping - 14.56
> >> >> >> UPS 24/48 Hr - 36.97
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Payment details below.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Kind regards
> >> >> >> Jacquelyn
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Payment options available are:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> 1. Bank Transfer directly or using an online service such as
> >> >> >> <http://www.tranzfers.com>www.tranzfers.com please use your order
> >> >> number
> >> >> >> as the reference on the transfer.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Account Details:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> OpenPandora Ltd.
> >> >> >> 26 Meadow Road
> >> >> >> Newcastle upon Tyne
> >> >> >> TYNE & WEAR
> >> >> >> NE15 7LP
> >> >> >> UK
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Tel. No: +44(0)191 2432253
> >> >> >> Email: <openpandorasales@gmail.com>openpandorasales@gmail.com
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Bank address is:
> >> >> >> Barclays Bank
> >> >> >> 9 STATION ROAD
> >> >> >> ASHINGTON
> >> >> >> NORTHUMBERLAND
> >> >> >> NE63 9XB
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Account: OPENPANDORA LIMITED
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> bic/swift is BARCGB22
> >> >> >> IBAN IS GB12BARC20238142867722
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Sort Code: 20 23 81
> >> >> >> Acc. No. 42867722
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> 2. Cheque/Money Order -
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> To be made payable to: OPENPANDORA LIMITED
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Postal address:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> 26 MEADOW ROAD
> >> >> >> NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
> >> >> >> TYNE & WEAR
> >> >> >> NE157LP
> >> >> >> UK
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Please include a brief note with your order number.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Confirmation via email will be sent when we receive your cheque
> >> and
> >> >> it
> >> >> >> will
> >> >> >> be
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> matched to your order.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Please reply to this email as soon as possible to let us know if
> >> you
> >> >> >> wish
> >> >> >> to place an order and which payment method you are using.

but at the bank account number thread thats sticky here, it says i need to use a other IBAN and bic code if i transfer in euro currency's.
Im also confused what to fill in at the bank account place and name. is it openpandora limited or openpandora ltd. ? and newcastle opun tyne or northcumberland(google corrects northcumberland into northumberland by the way)

help would be appriciated so i can send the money away today.

Back