Help With Drmdx

Ando

Website
Visit site
i have drmdx running on my gp2x just fine but i cant seem to figure out how to play roms on it

i have read the read me and have tried multiple things but it just seems as though i keep doing something wrong
please someone give me a hand with this

thanks in advance

did you put the roms in the right directory as stated in the readme?

if not you need to create a directory called "roms" (lower case) in the root of your SD card. Then in the directory "roms" you need to create a directory called "megadrive" (again, lower case). Put the roms in here.

When you load drmdx, go to "select rom" then scan the rom directory (i think it's top of that submenu) then the list of roms should appear and you can select them with b. some roms take a few seconds to load so be patient.

thank you very much i was just putting the roms a directory called roms instead of a megadrive directory inside that

thanks again

one last question do i have to do something to play mp3s on my gp2x i transfered a bunch to the card in mp3 format and when i choose them under music nothing happens

sorry for asking so many dumb questions

EDIT and what is up with the snes emulators read me?

hmm, I've had no problems with the mp3 player. does the actual mp3 player itself load up or does it stay on the file selection screen?

edit: typo and: what's wrong with the readme? I haven't tried the snes emu so can't say i've checked it yet? does it load up ok?

taras posted on Dec 28 2005 at 12:55 AM said:
What's up with it is that it's in a language other than English.

oh, I'd recommend using some sort of translator on it. if something as popular as a snes emulator has a non-english readme then chances are simple usage will be explained on this forum somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem at first (It kept on telling me I was an idiot) the readme wasnt very clear but reesy explained it as if I were a three year old and now it's working fine. :)

Back