Help

Turktle

Still Fresh
I just got a gp32blu. when i try to connect it to my comp, i put it inot pc-link, then it says now waiting... then i open up gp32Manager and it says "an error occured in gp32 during process" then after I wait a little it says "Timed out" I tried reinstalling and the same thing still happens. What do i do? :(

When I connect my GP32 I click the PC-Link open first and a message pops up like "Please make sure your GP is connected", before I click OK on that MsgBox I turn my GP32 onto PClink and plug in the cable then click OK and I never get Timeouts. Hope this Helps

OK, i had a simialr problem with mine, if i remember correctly you have to do it in this order:

plug GP32 in and go to PC-Link mode
Open software on PC

if thats not right just keep doing thing is different orders till u get it

but definately have to plug ure GP32 into your PC befor u open anything

I have an smc r/w built inot my computer(laptop). but i thought yu need to format the card, do you?

matt, what sowftware do i open on the cd?

Also romhacker i did that but the message keeps popping back up

Thats exactly what mine is doing, except mine was working before it happened, did you ever get yours working again? If so, what'd you do?

I have an smc r/w built inot my computer(laptop). but i thought yu need to format the card, do you?

If you have a SMC reader/writer, you do not need to connect your GP32 to your computer at all. Everything that PC-Link does, even FPK installation, can be done through the SMC Reader/Writer.

Just add these directories to your SMC:

GAME - This is where all your commericial games go, and a scarce few homebrew.
GPMM - This is where all your emulators, homebrew games and apps, etc. go
MP3 - This is where all your MP3 files go.
GPETC - This is where all your text and image files go.
GPSYS - This is where some programs store configuration data.

Make sure you have at least one FXE file in GPMM before hitting that "Play" button and you should be fine. Have fun :)

Back