Her Knights - Where To Buy?

Prophet

God I'm old.
Website
Visit site
Just curious - I can't find "Her Knights: All For Princess" for sale anymore, the stores I know are "out of stock" or list it as "out of print" (and JoyGP doesn't have it either).

Where can you buy this game these days? Or can't you?

Did you try the Shibuya game store? If its not there then you will either have to wait for it to restock, or wait for it to someday be available on JoyGP (Blue Angelo will be there on release). In the meantime, you can download the demo to give it a try if you have not already.

Enslaved posted on Jul 22 2004 at 05:24 AM said:
Did you try the Shibuya game store? If its not there then you will either have to wait for it to restock, or wait for it to someday be available on JoyGP (Blue Angelo will be there on release). In the meantime, you can download the demo to give it a try if you have not already.
Shibuya lists it "sold out." And they want 40 Euros even if they had it, which would be $50 plus shipping etc. to the US.

As for the game... I'm quite familiar with it, I used to own it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:

He's right, they emailed me back and said the last copy sold yesterday. Just when I was thinking of getting a GP32 again... Her Knights was my favorite GP32 game, and if I can't get it again, I'm not getting another GP32.

About GP32eu - do they sell the game there at all? I looked around quickly and didn't see that option, just the demo. I wonder if the game will be produced again if/when the full euro release happens.

:( so bad to hear this Prophet... but I think GP32 worth that you wait abit that one shop re-stock it ;p hummmm if you really want it I think you can look into European shops ... I saw this in Pre-order in Shibuya ;)
so if it's your fav' game then go ahead :)

and GP32Eu don't sale games at all ... sorry!

Deep Thought posted on Jul 22 2004 at 10:55 PM said:
You can buy it in spain...
yeah but is there any Online Spain shop which is foreigner-customer friendly ??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back