Holding the screen/hinge in place - the easy way

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
Excuse me if somebody has already come up with this. But I have to mention it after seeing those holders, stands, docks and whatnot.

The easiest way to hold the screen upright in any angle is to just fold a small piece of paper three times and sticking it between base and screen. Just don't be too rough as you will produce (more) cracks in your case. And you should remove or generously loosen the paper before closing the Pandora.

If you want something that you can't lose, look for one of those mobile phone straps that are fastened with a thin string and are made of a thicker material on the other end, should work the same and you can fasten it to the lanyard hole or whatchamacallit.

pandora_screen_fixed.jpg

Sent from my Pandora using Jumanji.

Last edited by a moderator:
(nearly) the same idea I got some time ago. I put the paper in the middle above keys 4-8 so I can leave it always in place without fear for cracks etc. As a tool for the touchscreen I use a toothpick so I have an exact hit and just put it between the keys and close the lid when shutting down. When lost or broken get a new one ;-)

Back