How Do I Get Artwork Samples In Mame4all Front End?

cranker

Still Fresh
I download everything that was available for MAME4ALL v1.5 and it's running great on my f-200 but I have no sample artwork to go with each game on the front end menu and am not sure where to get it or how to install it so that it will be working. Any help is appreciated. This is the example I saw from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmsz_qSvHm4.

Thanks for any help on this :) ..................Maybe a link ? and where to install..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see in the video, that is FeMame, a front-end for Mame2x in the same way that Ragex is for Gngeo or Capex for cps2emu/fba2x. Mame2x is the old version of Mame4all. The author of FeMame was zaq121 and he has not published a version for Mame4all yet. Maybe you should ask him for a Mame4all version or get the source code to do it yourself. It must be easy if you have some code experience :)

Anyway, FeMame works great with Mame2x and maybe that's enough for your games.

juanvvc said:
As you can see in the video, that is FeMame, a front-end for Mame2x in the same way that Ragex is for Gngeo or Capex for cps2emu/fba2x. Mame2x is the old version of Mame4all. The author of FeMame was zaq121 and he has not published a version for Mame4all yet. Maybe you should ask him for a Mame4all version or get the source code to do it yourself. It must be easy if you have some code experience :)

Anyway, FeMame works great with Mame2x and maybe that's enough for your games.

Where do I get all I need to make this work ? A link or two if possible ? ........................thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back