How Do I Modify The Background And Icons?

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I downloaded this background called aurora 2.0 and i was wondering if any of the people here knew how to install it. I'm a little lost here. I looked in the help section, but it seams to be lacking. Oh and how do i modify the start sound? There were a couple sounds that sounded cool and i have thought about downloading them. Please help me.

nvm, i'm dumb. I figured it out.

I'm still at a loss at how to install a start sound though.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27981&hl=
the answer is a few posts into this it tells you the answer... Make sure you have lots of space on your SD card (a good policy for ANY firmware upgrade), put this in the root of the card, turn your GP2X off, and hold Start + Select as it starts up. At risk of sounding like a complete asshole... CANT YOU USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27981&hl=
the answer is a few posts into this it tells you the answer... Make sure you have lots of space on your SD card (a good policy for ANY firmware upgrade), put this in the root of the card, turn your GP2X off, and hold Start + Select as it starts up. At risk of sounding like a complete asshole... CANT YOU USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

The search function sucks. I know how to upgrade the firmware. The file i have is just a sound file. there is nothing else that came with the file.

Well Google's search function is pretty good if you dont like the forum's search function. Try that next time and most of your problems will be solved.

The startup sound is changed by the same method as the firmware update.
Quoting Jackd's previous post:

Make sure you have lots of space on your SD card (a good policy for ANY firmware upgrade), put this in the root of the card, turn your GP2X off, and hold Start + Select as it starts up.

Back