How Do I Pair Ouya Controller with the Pandora?

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
The Pandora bluetooth was able to find the Ouya controller alright, but then it generated a PIN and  asked the Ouya controller to enter that PIN.  Well, there's no numeric keypad on the Ouya controller to input this code.  So is there a way to enter this code from the Ouya controller in order to pair it with the Pandora?

I found my solution here.

I found a simple way that bypasses the buggy gui tools.

1. hcitool scan
  2. Take the address and use it here sudo hidd --connect address
Then it will show up as a gamepad.
I have gotten it working and was quite pleased. I will upload my controller config for Mupen if you would like to play multiplayer Mario Kart 64 with OUYA controllers. Works great over TV-Out.

EDIT: Terminal commands are in blue. Replace "connect address" with the address found using hcitool scan.

EDIT2: I believe the OUYA controller needs to be discoverable as you do this. I think you already have done this, but, if memory serves, make it discoverable by holding the OUYA button until only two white lights flash.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. hcitool scan
I have gotten it working and was quite pleased. I will upload my controller config for Mupen if you would like to play multiplayer Mario Kart 64 with OUYA controllers. Works great over TV-Out.

EDIT: Terminal commands are in blue. Replace "connect address" with the address found using hcitool scan.

EDIT2: I believe the OUYA controller needs to be discoverable as you do this. I think you already have done this, but, if memory serves, make it discoverable by holding the OUYA button until only two white lights flash.
Thanks!  I will try tonight!  And yeah, the Ouya controller is very well built, IMO.  I like it more than the PS3 controller, but that's just me.

Fantastic!  It works!  Even the touchpad on the Ouya controller works!  PPSSPP works with it nicely unlike the PS3 controller where PPSSPP can't recognize the square [ ] button.

Thanks for the help!

The working touchpad is a major bonus. I plan to test using the touchpad with drastic after my Pandora comes back from ED. I will post my mupen config as soon as I can grab it off my SD card.

The working touchpad is a major bonus.  I plan to test using the touchpad with drastic after my Pandora comes back from ED. I will post my mupen config as soon as I can grab it off my SD card.
Yep!  Now I don't have to get up and change programs. But how can you make it work in DraStic?  The current  version of DraStic has no external controller support.

1. hcitool scan

Have you ever tried this with a PS3 controller ? 

Does it work with PCSXReARMed ? 

Don't have a ps3 so I can't test. But I have some GameCube controllers with a USB adapter that work well. Both mupen and pcsxrearmed work great with all my controllers after they are configured correctly.

Its works, sure.

Do you have the key mapping for mupen ?
Sorry I haven't gotten around to this. I need to dig out an SD card reader. I usually read SD cards on or through my Pandora, so I haven't had access to those files since sending my unit to Askarus and ED for repairs.

I think I noticed an old USB reader in some random bin the other day, so I'll see if I can get it working this week. If not I'll hopefully have my unit back shortly.

Its works, sure.

Sorry I haven't gotten around to this. I need to dig out an SD card reader. I usually read SD cards on or through my Pandora, so I haven't had access to those files since sending my unit to Askarus and ED for repairs.

I think I noticed an old USB reader in some random bin the other day, so I'll see if I can get it working this week. If not I'll hopefully have my unit back shortly.
Will be next week end at a retrogaming show booth with Linux-Swat.

I would like to show mario kart with 2 ouya controllers.

Try this evening to configure one.

Its works, sure.

Will be next week end at a retrogaming show booth with Linux-Swat.
I would like to show mario kart with 2 ouya controllers.

Try this evening to configure one.
Ah certainly. Okay I will grab the file for you tonight if possible. The ouya controller was only mildly difficult to configure without breaking other controllers, but I believe my config will spare you the trouble.

EDIT: No luck finding my own reader. I will try to find a way to get access to my files tomorrow for you.

Okay here is my controller config for Mupen64Plus 2.0. For some reason the OUYA controller is recognized as "Broadcom Corp. Keyboard"

Just copy and paste into your config file. Perhaps save a copy of the original in case it doesn't work and you need to revert. I believe the file is saved to \appdata\mupen64plus2\share\mupen64plus\InputAutoCfg.ini but ptitSeb would need to confirm.

This also is configured to work with my Gamecube controllers via a USB adapter and hub. If you have those, feel free to try and they should "just work".

I believe the C buttons are mapped to the right joystick. I can help modify this if you'd like.

Oddly enough, it looks like I do not have the N64's R-Trigger mapped to the OUYA controller. Let me know if this is the case. I always tested with a Zelda game as I know what all the buttons should do. The N64's R-Trigger should bring up Link's shield if you have a game going and want to test.

It looks like I have the Z-Trigger assigned to either OUYA's R1 or R2, and I believe the L-Trigger is assigned to OUYA's L1 or L2.

If I had my unit to test, I would make sure of all this, but can't at the moment. If I had to hazard a guess to get a working R-Trigger assigned, you could try changing line 19 to:

R Trig = button(5)
or:
Code:
R Trig = button(13)

Code:
; InputAutoCfg.ini for Mupen64Plus SDL Input plugin[Broadcom Corp. Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = button(11)DPad L = button(10)DPad D = button(9)DPad U = button(8)Start = button(15)Z Trig = button(12)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig =L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(2)Rumblepak switch = button(3)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(100)DPad L = key(97)DPad D = key(115)DPad U = key(119)Start = key(13)Z Trig = key(122)B Button = key(306)A Button = key(304)C Button R = key(108)C Button L = key(106)C Button D = key(107)C Button U = key(105)R Trig = key(99)L Trig = key(120)Mempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)X Axis = key(276,275)Y Axis = key(273,274); Boom Smart Joy Converter[HID 6666:0667]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(11)Z Trig = button(10)B Button = button(4)A Button = button(5)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Cyborg V.3 Rumble Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+)DPad L = axis(4-)DPad D = axis(5+)DPad U = axis(5-)Start = button(12)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(2+)C Button L = button(3) axis(2-)C Button D = button(2) axis(3+)C Button U = button(9) axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[DragonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = key(275) axis(0+)DPad L = key(276) axis(0-)DPad D = key(274) axis(1+)DPad U = key(273) axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = button(7) axis(3+)C Button L = button(6) axis(3-)C Button D = button(1) axis(4+)C Button U = button(0) axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); FuSa is a homebrew program which allows a PSP to be used as a gamepad[FuSa FuSa GamePad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R =DPad L =DPad D =DPad U =Start = button(7)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = hat(0 Right)C Button L = hat(0 Left)C Button D = hat(0 Down)C Button U = hat(0 Up)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(3)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Gasia Co.,Ltd PS(R) Gamepad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = key(275) axis(0+) hat(0 Right)DPad L = key(276) axis(0-)DPad D = key(274) axis(1+) hat(0 Down)DPad U = key(273) axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(1)Rumblepak switch = button(0)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); raphnet technologies USB converter (http://www.raphnet-tech.com/)[GC/N64_USB]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(12)DPad D = button(11)DPad U = button(10)Start = button(3)Z Trig = button(2)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(7)C Button L = button(6)C Button D = button(5)C Button U = button(4)R Trig = button(9)L Trig = button(8)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[GreenAsia Inc. USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(1)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech Dual Analog Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech Colour Rumble Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 1mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(5)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech USB 4-Axis 12-Button Gamepad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(4)Z Trig = button(5)B Button = button(8)A Button = button(9)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); X-box controllers and compatible clones[Logitech Chillstream Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(7)Z Trig = axis(2+)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(6)Rumblepak switch = button(8)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2][Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2][Logitech RumblePad 2 USB][Logitech Dual Action]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+) hat(0 Right)DPad L = axis(4-) hat(0 Left)DPad D = axis(5+) hat(0 Down)DPad U = axis(5-) hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(8)Rumblepak switch = button(7)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech Logitech(R) Precision(TM) Gamepad][Gravis GamePad Pro USB]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 100,100AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(0+)DPad L = axis(0-)DPad D = axis(1+)Dpad U = axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(5)A Button = button(4)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(0)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(3)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(8)Mempack switch =Rumblepak Switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech WingMan Action Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(4)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(5)R Trig = button(7)L Trig =Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Mega World USB Game Controllers]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[MP-8866 Dual USB Joypad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(10)Rumblepak switch = button(11)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)[Microsoft X-Box 360 pad][Win32: Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)][Win32: XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)][Win32: XBOX 360 For Windows][Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver][OSX: Wireless 360 Controller][OSX: Controller][Linux: Xbox Gamepad (userspace driver)]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(7)Z Trig = axis(2+)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(4+)C Button L = axis(4-) button(3)C Button D = axis(3+) button(1)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5) axis(2-)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[N64 controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(0)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(4)C Button L = button(5)C Button D = button(3)C Button U = button(6)R Trig = button(8)L Trig = button(7)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[PC Game Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(4)A Button = button(5)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[SAITEK P880]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(10)Z Trig = button(3)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = button(5) axis(3+)C Button L = button(1) axis(3-)C Button D = button(9) axis(2+)C Button U = button(4) axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Saitek P990 Dual Analog Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(5)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(3+)C Button L = button(3) axis(3-)C Button D = button(2) axis(2+)C Button U = button(9) axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = button(11)Rumblepak switch = axis(10+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Saitek P2900 Wireless Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+)DPad L = axis(4-)DPad D = axis(5+)DPad U = axis(5-)Start = button(6)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(3+)C Button L = button(3) axis(3-)C Button D = button(2) axis(2+)C Button U = button(9) axis(2-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(11)Rumblepak switch = axis(10+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3-in-1]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(3)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(5+)C Button U = axis(5-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(6)Rumblepak switch = button(7)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[THRUSTMASTER Firestorm Dual Power 2]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(5)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Twin USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(6)A Button = button(7)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(11)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)[PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(5)DPad L = button(7)DPad D = button(6)DPad U = button(4)Start = button(3)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(15)A Button = button(14)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(11)L Trig = button(10)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[WiseGroup.,Ltd TigerGame XBOX+PS2+GC Game Controller Adapter]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(9)DPad L = button(8)DPad D = button(10)DPad U = button(11)Start = button(7)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = axis(4+)L Trig = axis(5+)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Wish Technologies Adaptoid]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(12)DPad D = button(11)DPad U = button(10)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(9)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(4)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(5)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); X-box controllers and compatible clones[Microsoft X-Box pad v1 (US)][Microsoft X-Box pad v2 (US)][Microsoft X-Box pad (Japan)][Microsoft Xbox Controller S][Thrustmaster, Inc. Controller][Logitech Xbox Cordless Controller][Logitech Compact Controller for Xbox][Mad Catz Controller (unverified)][InterAct 'PowerPad Pro' X-Box pad (Germany)][Mad Catz Control Pad][Mad Catz LumiCON][Mad Catz Control Pad Pro][Mad Catz MicroCON][Mad Catz Lynx Wireless Controller][Zeroplus Xbox Controller][Pelican Eclipse PL-2023][Zeroplus Xbox Controller][Radica Gamester Controller][Radica Games Jtech Controller][Logic3 Freebird wireless Controller][Eclipse wireless Controller][Edge wireless Controller][SmartJoy Frag Xpad/PS2 adaptor][Joytech Advanced Controller][BigBen XBMiniPad Controller][Joytech Wireless Advanced Controller][Chinese-made Xbox Controller][Generic X-Box pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(6)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = axis(5+)L Trig = axis(2+)Mempak switch = button(5)Rumblepak switch = button(2)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[OSX: USB GamePad]; this is a 2-port USB device. The Right port is controller #1, the Left port is #2; this is the "MayFlash" adapter, aka HuiJia. The OSX driver seems to have a; different button mappingplugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 2500,2500AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(1-)C Button L = axis(1+)C Button D = axis(0+)C Button U = axis(0-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(2-,2+)Y Axis = axis(3-,3+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 2500,2500AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(29)DPad L = button(31)DPad D = button(30)DPad U = button(28)Start = button(25)Z Trig = button(24)B Button = button(18)A Button = button(17)C Button R = axis(5-)C Button L = axis(5+)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(23)L Trig = button(22)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(6-,6+)Y Axis = axis(7-,7+)[HuiJia USB GamePad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 100,100AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(5+) button(0)C Button L = axis(5-) button(3)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = axis(4+)L Trig = axis(3+)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); Asikgame - Super Dual Box (with two PS2 gamepads connected); this is a 2-port USB device. The Right port is controller #1, the Left port is #2[USB Human(2p) Interface Device]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R= axis(2+)DPad L= axis(2-)DPad D= axis(5+)DPad U= axis(5-)Start= button(0)Z Trig= button(1)B Button= button(3)A Button= button(2)C Button R= hat(0 Right)C Button L= hat(0 Left)C Button D= hat(0 Down)C Button U= hat(0 Up)R Trig= button(5)L Trig= button(4)Mempak switch= button(9)Rumblepak switch= button(8)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R= axis(6+)DPad L= axis(6-)DPad D= axis(7+)DPad U= axis(7-)Start= button(12)Z Trig= button(13)B Button= button(15)A Button= button(14)C Button R= hat(1 Right)C Button L= hat(1 Left)C Button D= hat(1 Down)C Button U= hat(1 Up)R Trig= button(17)L Trig= button(16)Mempak switch= button(21)Rumblepak switch= button(20)Y Axis= axis(4-,4+)X Axis= axis(3-,3+)#Pandora nub support[nub0]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(275)DPad L = key(276)DPad D = key(274)DPad U = key(273)#Start is StartStart= key(308)Z Trig= key(303)#B button = (X) = 281 = SDLK_PAGEDWNB Button= key(278)#A button = (A) = 278 = SDLK_HOME (279 = ()A Button= key(281)R Trig= key(305)#L trigger is ( (P = 111)L Trig= key(279)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)# K=107 , Backspace=8C Button R = key(8)# J = 106, 9 = 57C Button L = key(57)# M = 109 , (Y) = 280C Button D = key(280)# I = 105 , 0 = 48C Button U = key(48)#C Button R = hat(0 Right)#C Button L = hat(0 Left)#C Button D = hat(0 Down)#C Button U = hat(0 Up)# default value hereMempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)C Button2 U = mouse_upC Button2 D = mouse_downC Button2 L = mouse_leftC Button2 R = mouse_right#Pandora nub support, if using right nub[nub1]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(275)DPad L = key(276)DPad D = key(274)DPad U = key(273)#Start is StartStart= key(308)Z Trig= key(303)#B button = (X) = 281 = SDLK_PAGEDWNB Button= key(278)#A button = (A) = 278 = SDLK_HOME (279 = ()A Button= key(281)R Trig= key(305)#L trigger is ( (P = 111)L Trig= key(279)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)# K=107 , Backspace=8C Button R = key(8)# J = 106, 9 = 57C Button L = key(57)# M = 109 , (Y) = 280C Button D = key(280)# I = 105 , 0 = 48C Button U = key(48)#C Button R = hat(0 Right)#C Button L = hat(0 Left)#C Button D = hat(0 Down)#C Button U = hat(0 Up)# default value hereMempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)C Button2 U = mouse_upC Button2 D = mouse_downC Button2 L = mouse_leftC Button2 R = mouse_right[Retrode]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(8)DPad L = button(9)DPad D = button(10)DPad U = button(11)Start = button(12)Z Trig = button(13)B Button = button(14)A Button = button(15)C Button R = button(0)C Button L = button(1)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(3)R Trig = button(4)L Trig = button(5)#Mempak switch =#Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(24)DPad L = button(25)DPad D = button(26)DPad U = button(27)Start = button(28)Z Trig = button(29)B Button = button(30)A Button = button(31)C Button R = button(19)C Button L = button(18)C Button D = button(17)C Button U = button(16)R Trig = button(20)L Trig = button(21)#Mempak switch =#Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(2-,2+)Y Axis = axis(3-,3+)

First try the whole config above. After that, I'm sure there is an easy way to have R and L assigned to OUYA's R1 and L1 and then to have both OUYA's R2 and L2 act as Z-Trigger. Just replace the Broadcom Corp. Keyboard section of my original config and let me know what happens:

[Broadcom Corp. Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = button(11)DPad L = button(10)DPad D = button(9)DPad U = button(8)Start = button(15)Z Trig = button(12) button(13)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(2)Rumblepak switch = button(3)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+) 

EDIT: To clarify, after backing up your config, you should replace the entire contents with my first spoiler.

Okay here is my controller config for Mupen64Plus 2.0. For some reason the OUYA controller is recognized as "Broadcom Corp. Keyboard"

Just copy and paste into your config file. Perhaps save a copy of the original in case it doesn't work and you need to revert. I believe the file is saved to \appdata\mupen64plus2\share\mupen64plus\InputAutoCfg.ini but ptitSeb would need to confirm.

This also is configured to work with my Gamecube controllers via a USB adapter and hub. If you have those, feel free to try and they should "just work".

I believe the C buttons are mapped to the right joystick. I can help modify this if you'd like.

Oddly enough, it looks like I do not have the N64's R-Trigger mapped to the OUYA controller. Let me know if this is the case. I always tested with a Zelda game as I know what all the buttons should do. The N64's R-Trigger should bring up Link's shield if you have a game going and want to test.

It looks like I have the Z-Trigger assigned to either OUYA's R1 or R2, and I believe the L-Trigger is assigned to OUYA's L1 or L2.

If I had my unit to test, I would make sure of all this, but can't at the moment. If I had to hazard a guess to get a working R-Trigger assigned, you could try changing line 19 to:

R Trig = button(5)
or:
Code:
R Trig = button(13)

Code:
; InputAutoCfg.ini for Mupen64Plus SDL Input plugin[Broadcom Corp. Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = button(11)DPad L = button(10)DPad D = button(9)DPad U = button(8)Start = button(15)Z Trig = button(12)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig =L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(2)Rumblepak switch = button(3)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(100)DPad L = key(97)DPad D = key(115)DPad U = key(119)Start = key(13)Z Trig = key(122)B Button = key(306)A Button = key(304)C Button R = key(108)C Button L = key(106)C Button D = key(107)C Button U = key(105)R Trig = key(99)L Trig = key(120)Mempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)X Axis = key(276,275)Y Axis = key(273,274); Boom Smart Joy Converter[HID 6666:0667]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(11)Z Trig = button(10)B Button = button(4)A Button = button(5)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Cyborg V.3 Rumble Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+)DPad L = axis(4-)DPad D = axis(5+)DPad U = axis(5-)Start = button(12)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(2+)C Button L = button(3) axis(2-)C Button D = button(2) axis(3+)C Button U = button(9) axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[DragonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = key(275) axis(0+)DPad L = key(276) axis(0-)DPad D = key(274) axis(1+)DPad U = key(273) axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = button(7) axis(3+)C Button L = button(6) axis(3-)C Button D = button(1) axis(4+)C Button U = button(0) axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); FuSa is a homebrew program which allows a PSP to be used as a gamepad[FuSa FuSa GamePad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R =DPad L =DPad D =DPad U =Start = button(7)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = hat(0 Right)C Button L = hat(0 Left)C Button D = hat(0 Down)C Button U = hat(0 Up)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(3)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Gasia Co.,Ltd PS(R) Gamepad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = key(275) axis(0+) hat(0 Right)DPad L = key(276) axis(0-)DPad D = key(274) axis(1+) hat(0 Down)DPad U = key(273) axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(1)Rumblepak switch = button(0)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); raphnet technologies USB converter (http://www.raphnet-tech.com/)[GC/N64_USB]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(12)DPad D = button(11)DPad U = button(10)Start = button(3)Z Trig = button(2)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(7)C Button L = button(6)C Button D = button(5)C Button U = button(4)R Trig = button(9)L Trig = button(8)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[GreenAsia Inc. USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(1)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech Dual Analog Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech Colour Rumble Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 1mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(5)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Jess Tech USB 4-Axis 12-Button Gamepad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(4)Z Trig = button(5)B Button = button(8)A Button = button(9)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); X-box controllers and compatible clones[Logitech Chillstream Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(7)Z Trig = axis(2+)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(6)Rumblepak switch = button(8)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2][Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2][Logitech RumblePad 2 USB][Logitech Dual Action]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+) hat(0 Right)DPad L = axis(4-) hat(0 Left)DPad D = axis(5+) hat(0 Down)DPad U = axis(5-) hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(8)Rumblepak switch = button(7)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech Logitech(R) Precision(TM) Gamepad][Gravis GamePad Pro USB]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 100,100AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(0+)DPad L = axis(0-)DPad D = axis(1+)Dpad U = axis(1-)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(5)A Button = button(4)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(0)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(3)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(8)Mempack switch =Rumblepak Switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Logitech WingMan Action Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(4)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(5)R Trig = button(7)L Trig =Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Mega World USB Game Controllers]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[MP-8866 Dual USB Joypad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(2)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(10)Rumblepak switch = button(11)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)[Microsoft X-Box 360 pad][Win32: Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)][Win32: XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)][Win32: XBOX 360 For Windows][Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver][OSX: Wireless 360 Controller][OSX: Controller][Linux: Xbox Gamepad (userspace driver)]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(7)Z Trig = axis(2+)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(4+)C Button L = axis(4-) button(3)C Button D = axis(3+) button(1)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(5) axis(2-)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[N64 controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(0)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(4)C Button L = button(5)C Button D = button(3)C Button U = button(6)R Trig = button(8)L Trig = button(7)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[PC Game Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(4)A Button = button(5)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[SAITEK P880]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(10)Z Trig = button(3)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(2)C Button R = button(5) axis(3+)C Button L = button(1) axis(3-)C Button D = button(9) axis(2+)C Button U = button(4) axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Saitek P990 Dual Analog Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(5)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(3+)C Button L = button(3) axis(3-)C Button D = button(2) axis(2+)C Button U = button(9) axis(2-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = button(11)Rumblepak switch = axis(10+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Saitek P2900 Wireless Pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = axis(4+)DPad L = axis(4-)DPad D = axis(5+)DPad U = axis(5-)Start = button(6)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = button(8) axis(3+)C Button L = button(3) axis(3-)C Button D = button(2) axis(2+)C Button U = button(9) axis(2-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(11)Rumblepak switch = axis(10+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3-in-1]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(3)B Button = button(0)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(5+)C Button U = axis(5-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(6)Rumblepak switch = button(7)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[THRUSTMASTER Firestorm Dual Power 2]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(5)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(6)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Twin USB Joystick]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(4)B Button = button(6)A Button = button(7)C Button R = button(1)C Button L = button(3)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(0)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(11)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)[PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(5)DPad L = button(7)DPad D = button(6)DPad U = button(4)Start = button(3)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(15)A Button = button(14)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = button(11)L Trig = button(10)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[WiseGroup.,Ltd TigerGame XBOX+PS2+GC Game Controller Adapter]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(9)DPad L = button(8)DPad D = button(10)DPad U = button(11)Start = button(7)Z Trig = button(6)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(2+)C Button L = axis(2-)C Button D = axis(3+)C Button U = axis(3-)R Trig = axis(4+)L Trig = axis(5+)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[Wish Technologies Adaptoid]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(12)DPad D = button(11)DPad U = button(10)Start = button(8)Z Trig = button(9)B Button = button(3)A Button = button(0)C Button R = button(2)C Button L = button(4)C Button D = button(1)C Button U = button(5)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch =Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); X-box controllers and compatible clones[Microsoft X-Box pad v1 (US)][Microsoft X-Box pad v2 (US)][Microsoft X-Box pad (Japan)][Microsoft Xbox Controller S][Thrustmaster, Inc. Controller][Logitech Xbox Cordless Controller][Logitech Compact Controller for Xbox][Mad Catz Controller (unverified)][InterAct 'PowerPad Pro' X-Box pad (Germany)][Mad Catz Control Pad][Mad Catz LumiCON][Mad Catz Control Pad Pro][Mad Catz MicroCON][Mad Catz Lynx Wireless Controller][Zeroplus Xbox Controller][Pelican Eclipse PL-2023][Zeroplus Xbox Controller][Radica Gamester Controller][Radica Games Jtech Controller][Logic3 Freebird wireless Controller][Eclipse wireless Controller][Edge wireless Controller][SmartJoy Frag Xpad/PS2 adaptor][Joytech Advanced Controller][BigBen XBMiniPad Controller][Joytech Wireless Advanced Controller][Chinese-made Xbox Controller][Generic X-Box pad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = hat(0 Right)DPad L = hat(0 Left)DPad D = hat(0 Down)DPad U = hat(0 Up)Start = button(6)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = axis(5+)L Trig = axis(2+)Mempak switch = button(5)Rumblepak switch = button(2)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)[OSX: USB GamePad]; this is a 2-port USB device. The Right port is controller #1, the Left port is #2; this is the "MayFlash" adapter, aka HuiJia. The OSX driver seems to have a; different button mappingplugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 2500,2500AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(8)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(1-)C Button L = axis(1+)C Button D = axis(0+)C Button U = axis(0-)R Trig = button(7)L Trig = button(6)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(2-,2+)Y Axis = axis(3-,3+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 2500,2500AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(29)DPad L = button(31)DPad D = button(30)DPad U = button(28)Start = button(25)Z Trig = button(24)B Button = button(18)A Button = button(17)C Button R = axis(5-)C Button L = axis(5+)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(23)L Trig = button(22)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(6-,6+)Y Axis = axis(7-,7+)[HuiJia USB GamePad]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 100,100AnalogPeak = 20000,20000DPad R = button(13)DPad L = button(15)DPad D = button(14)DPad U = button(12)Start = button(9)Z Trig = button(7)B Button = button(2)A Button = button(1)C Button R = axis(5+) button(0)C Button L = axis(5-) button(3)C Button D = axis(2+)C Button U = axis(2-)R Trig = axis(4+)L Trig = axis(3+)Mempak switch = key(109)Rumblepak switch = key(114)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+); Asikgame - Super Dual Box (with two PS2 gamepads connected); this is a 2-port USB device. The Right port is controller #1, the Left port is #2[USB Human(2p) Interface Device]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R= axis(2+)DPad L= axis(2-)DPad D= axis(5+)DPad U= axis(5-)Start= button(0)Z Trig= button(1)B Button= button(3)A Button= button(2)C Button R= hat(0 Right)C Button L= hat(0 Left)C Button D= hat(0 Down)C Button U= hat(0 Up)R Trig= button(5)L Trig= button(4)Mempak switch= button(9)Rumblepak switch= button(8)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R= axis(6+)DPad L= axis(6-)DPad D= axis(7+)DPad U= axis(7-)Start= button(12)Z Trig= button(13)B Button= button(15)A Button= button(14)C Button R= hat(1 Right)C Button L= hat(1 Left)C Button D= hat(1 Down)C Button U= hat(1 Up)R Trig= button(17)L Trig= button(16)Mempak switch= button(21)Rumblepak switch= button(20)Y Axis= axis(4-,4+)X Axis= axis(3-,3+)#Pandora nub support[nub0]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(275)DPad L = key(276)DPad D = key(274)DPad U = key(273)#Start is StartStart= key(308)Z Trig= key(303)#B button = (X) = 281 = SDLK_PAGEDWNB Button= key(278)#A button = (A) = 278 = SDLK_HOME (279 = ()A Button= key(281)R Trig= key(305)#L trigger is ( (P = 111)L Trig= key(279)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)# K=107 , Backspace=8C Button R = key(8)# J = 106, 9 = 57C Button L = key(57)# M = 109 , (Y) = 280C Button D = key(280)# I = 105 , 0 = 48C Button U = key(48)#C Button R = hat(0 Right)#C Button L = hat(0 Left)#C Button D = hat(0 Down)#C Button U = hat(0 Up)# default value hereMempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)C Button2 U = mouse_upC Button2 D = mouse_downC Button2 L = mouse_leftC Button2 R = mouse_right#Pandora nub support, if using right nub[nub1]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = key(275)DPad L = key(276)DPad D = key(274)DPad U = key(273)#Start is StartStart= key(308)Z Trig= key(303)#B button = (X) = 281 = SDLK_PAGEDWNB Button= key(278)#A button = (A) = 278 = SDLK_HOME (279 = ()A Button= key(281)R Trig= key(305)#L trigger is ( (P = 111)L Trig= key(279)Y Axis= axis(1-,1+)X Axis= axis(0-,0+)# K=107 , Backspace=8C Button R = key(8)# J = 106, 9 = 57C Button L = key(57)# M = 109 , (Y) = 280C Button D = key(280)# I = 105 , 0 = 48C Button U = key(48)#C Button R = hat(0 Right)#C Button L = hat(0 Left)#C Button D = hat(0 Down)#C Button U = hat(0 Up)# default value hereMempak switch = key(44)Rumblepak switch = key(46)C Button2 U = mouse_upC Button2 D = mouse_downC Button2 L = mouse_leftC Button2 R = mouse_right[Retrode]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(8)DPad L = button(9)DPad D = button(10)DPad U = button(11)Start = button(12)Z Trig = button(13)B Button = button(14)A Button = button(15)C Button R = button(0)C Button L = button(1)C Button D = button(2)C Button U = button(3)R Trig = button(4)L Trig = button(5)#Mempak switch =#Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)__NextController:plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseAnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096AnalogPeak = 32768,32768DPad R = button(24)DPad L = button(25)DPad D = button(26)DPad U = button(27)Start = button(28)Z Trig = button(29)B Button = button(30)A Button = button(31)C Button R = button(19)C Button L = button(18)C Button D = button(17)C Button U = button(16)R Trig = button(20)L Trig = button(21)#Mempak switch =#Rumblepak switch =X Axis = axis(2-,2+)Y Axis = axis(3-,3+)
First try the whole config above. After that, I'm sure there is an easy way to have R and L assigned to OUYA's R1 and L1 and then to have both OUYA's R2 and L2 act as Z-Trigger. Just replace the Broadcom Corp. Keyboard section of my original config and let me know what happens:

[Broadcom Corp. Keyboard]plugged = Trueplugin = 2mouse = FalseDPad R = button(11)DPad L = button(10)DPad D = button(9)DPad U = button(8)Start = button(15)Z Trig = button(12) button(13)B Button = button(1)A Button = button(0)C Button R = axis(3+)C Button L = axis(3-)C Button D = axis(4+)C Button U = axis(4-)R Trig = button(5)L Trig = button(4)Mempak switch = button(2)Rumblepak switch = button(3)X Axis = axis(0-,0+)Y Axis = axis(1-,1+) 

EDIT: To clarify, after backing up your config, you should replace the entire contents with my first spoiler.

OK, thanks.

In Mario Kart, got L2 to use option and R1 to jump.

Try now with the second controller.

EDIT: OK. It works. We  will play with Linux-SWAT Mario Kart next week end. :p

I know external controllers/TV out and such can cause some minor stuttering for me. Usually very smooth, but at certain points like right at the start of the race there can be stutters/slowdown. I think Exo posted a command from Notaz in the Drastic thread that he said could theoretically give minor (1-2%) speedups if you do experience this. I never got the chance to test it with drastic or mupen but it might be worth a shot. (Along with running from open box or minimenu and killing as many background services as possible)

Back