How Is Golden Sun 1 & 2 For The Dingoo?

rollingharoo

Still Fresh
I currently own a GP2X F100 and F200, as well as a Wiz. I'm really big on GBA emulation, especially with Golden Sun. VBA on my laptop runs both games perfectly, but I can't say the same for my GP2X handhelds. Golden Sun 1 has sound distortion the entire time as well as crashing at certain points of the game while Golden Sun 2 just doesn't play properly at all. My guess is that it must have something to do with the games being done by Camelot since Mario Golf for GBA doesn't emulate properly either. Does the Dingoo A320 have similar problems when playing these games?

rolling_haro said:
I currently own a GP2X F100 and F200, as well as a Wiz. I'm really big on GBA emulation, especially with Golden Sun. VBA on my laptop runs both games perfectly, but I can't say the same for my GP2X handhelds. Golden Sun 1 has sound distortion the entire time as well as crashing at certain points of the game while Golden Sun 2 just doesn't play properly at all. My guess is that it must have something to do with the games being done by Camelot since Mario Golf for GBA doesn't emulate properly either. Does the Dingoo A320 have similar problems when playing these games?

Dingoo is worse, too slow and has choppy sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back