How Many Pandora''s Have Been Sold As Of Today ?

cranker

Still Fresh
Just Wondering. Anyone from the Pandora team care to answer that question ?

Thx :)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Miner49er' said:
None, 'cos it hasn't been released yet!
Lots have been paid for though. I don't have an exact number. It's over 1000 (no, that doesn't mean "about 1000", could be three times that for all I know)

Exophase said:
Lots have been paid for though. I don't have an exact number. It's over 1000 (no, that doesn't mean "about 1000", could be three times that for all I know)

Confirmed: over 3000 Pandora's have been paid for. :p

'WizardStan' said:
'Exophase' said:

Source?
That would mean that 25% gave up...

'WizardStan' said:
'Exophase' said:

A large percentage of the original batch was paid for by sources that were later denied and refunded. We don't know how many of those people have repaid.

ttcircus said:
Source?That would mean that 25% gave up...
It's a joke. I've made the same one about a dozen times already, this is first time someone didn't get it. Maybe it was just bad timing, or time to find a new joke.
See, it started a few months ago when someone (either Craig or ED) said something off hand that MAY happen. Suddenly the thread evolved as if it was guaranteed to happen. I honestly can't remember what the thread was, or what it was about, just that it was a mess.
In honor of that train wreck, every so often I make the "Confirmed" statement to remind people that absolutely nothing is set in stone. It's gotten a few laughs.

'WizardStan' said:
'ttcircus' said:
Source?That would mean that 25% gave up...
It's a joke. I've made the same one about a dozen times already, this is first time someone didn't get it. Maybe it was just bad timing, or time to find a new joke.
See, it started a few months ago when someone (either Craig or ED) said something off hand that MAY happen. Suddenly the thread evolved as if it was guaranteed to happen. I honestly can't remember what the thread was, or what it was about, just that it was a mess.
In honor of that train wreck, every so often I make the "Confirmed" statement to remind people that absolutely nothing is set in stone. It's gotten a few laughs.
I'm afraid I didn't get the funny part, please accept my apologies WizardStan. :)
Next time you do the joke on another thread, I promise, I will laugh and leave a comment about how loud I laughed. Promise.

I was expecting the "What does the scouter say about the number of Pandoras that have been ordered? ; It's over 3000!" joke.
When you said "confirmed", I thought it meant you'd actually confirmed it.

I thought it was a play on the whole Mario Kart Wii online "over 9000 points" thing

Well, that probably is based on the "over 9000!" meme from this one episode of DragonBall Z.
But they haven't had 9000 orders yet. So... I dunno.

'Bramrash' said:
I thought it was a play on the whole Mario Kart Wii online "over 9000 points" thing
this internet meme actually comes from a dragonball z episode where vegeta scans for goku's ki level, which is over 9000 (supposedly high at the beginning of the DBZ vegeta saga, but its ridiculous when it comes to 1 million for super sayan goku in the DBZ freeza saga, and way higher on the next sagas)
here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5csKvXCT4
sorry for the OT, but I simply had to explain it :p

So, they've sold over 9000. How many of those have been delivered?

Sorry, just kidding. ;) But this is the type of reaction we've had in the past, hence WizardStan's joke.

Confirmed: 9,000 Pandora's delivered.

LMAO INTERNET MEEMS R HILARIOUS! LOL U GUYZ ARE TEH SOOOO OFUNNAY JUSTT LIKE 4CHAN~!!! LMFAO!!! LOLLLL

ROFL! ROFFLE WAFFLES LOL!

Ah ok, I know nothing at all about DBZ. Still, nice to have it explained.

PoisonedV, when I try to imagine what you look like I see Jack Dee, but older, and in a rocking chair. Am I close?

'Bramrash' said:
PoisonedV, when I try to imagine what you look like I see Jack Dee, but older, and in a rocking chair. Am I close?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

now now just because he thinks he's better than everyone else is no reason to insult hi... oh wait.

'PoisonedV' said:
LMAO INTERNET MEEMS R HILARIOUS! LOL U GUYZ ARE TEH SOOOO OFUNNAY JUSTT LIKE 4CHAN~!!! LMFAO!!! LOLLLL
ROFL! ROFFLE WAFFLES LOL!

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gif

Gotta love PoisonedV :p

Back