How much more until the first batch is fininshed shipped? 2008 order here.

lobski

I thought after moving production to Germany, it would speed up. I thought I read somewhere that all the first batchers would be shipped by May... I ordered in Oct 2008, still no emails.

I also sent two emails 3 and 4 months ago regarding the status of my order, but I've never gotten a reply. I know they're overstacked with months of emails, but I thought I would get a reply after 4 months.

pandorder.jpg

Same issue here. I preordered back in '08 but haven't been following OpenPandora stuff for nearly 2 years. An estimate of numbers of Pandoras shipped would be nice as well.

I hope there's at least an announcement after all the pre-orders have been sent out. I haven't gotten any official Pandora emails since 2009, which sort of makes me worry a bit.

--Zero

I've got 145 Pandoras left for first batch and shipped about 110 since production has moved here. This is with production currently still running in slow pace (100 per week)

I hope there's at least an announcement after all the pre-orders have been sent out. I haven't gotten any official Pandora emails since 2009, which sort of makes me worry a bit.

--Zero

Oh there will be, that will be a fine day indeed.

Haha, end of May, huh? I'm an early 2009 customer, so this is certainly something to keep my fingers crossed for. Reading the news on almost a daily basis has been an experience, to say the least.

It's been a long wait, but if there's anything I've learned about long waits, it's that the pot of applications gets sweeter and sweeter. And I'm so very okay with that. People I know who've gotten DS flash carts or PSP modified firmware for homebrew and the less-than-honest uses have a glorious wealth of toys to play with from the get-go when joining the fray at the current stage.

And I do so love toys so very much.

Edit: Wow, I've never posted before? Oh, maybe I posted in the old GP32x forums. Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a March 2009 UK customer, and also enjoying the news that there will be regular shipments now, but it's still painful that know that we will have to wait so long even though we supported the original project for so long.

I know we could have got a refund at any time, but we stuck with it through the years, and now at least its only a few weeks, rather than an unknown time period so that helps greatly.

My friends and colleagues will finally believe that the Pandora is real, despite the fact that I show them pictures and videos.

How about the TV out cable ?

At the very start of this project I thought I would get the TV out cable before the Pandora - How very wrong I was ....

Would holding out for shipment of them together ( Pandora and cable ) help the team ?

I know not everyone ordered and got the cable, but thats still a lot of cables that the Team will have to send out right ?

I thought after moving production to Germany, it would speed up. I thought I read somewhere that all the first batchers would be shipped by May... I ordered in Oct 2008.

By god, it's almost your 4 year anniversary!

I've got 145 Pandoras left for first batch and shipped about 110 since production has moved here. This is with production currently still running in slow pace (100 per week)
ED, is that just your preorders, or is that yours and craig's combined?

It's just Eds, he seems to be shipping his faster than mine.

I think ED explained a while back that about half of the new units are going to old pre-orders, but of those, 50% are for Craig's and 50% are for ED's pre-orders. Hence, I figure that ED's old pre-orders should be fulfilled pretty soon and then Craig will get units much faster to fulfill his pre-orders.

And would it be rude to ask how many unshipped original batch 1 orders you still have Craig?

I guess ED and Craig have both shipped a little over 100 old pre-orders each. Since Craig had 800 old pre-orders, he probably still has ~700 left.

We also have a significant number of returns from the last 2 years too.

However we are working on getting as many of these fixed as we can.

Back