How Much Time Take Cancellation?

guizm

Hello everybody, im afraid i have cancelled my order because i need the money back for make christmas gifts to my family. Im very very sad about this, and im not going out of this project, i'll have my pandora, but later... but i need to do this.

People who cancelled: How many time it took for them to give the money back? I mean , i need the money now, and i did send the e-mail this morning, when should i see the bank transferation? I hope this week, next is christmas.

Thanks to everyone

mali said:
Where did you order?

I order at openpandorasales@gmail.com and i also have cancell sending the e-mail there.

Last edited by a moderator:
guizm said:
mali said:
Where did you order?

I order at openpandorasales@gmail.com and i also have cancell sending the e-mail there.
So that's gbax then. It might take some time, because they have much todo right now processing new orders so you should drop craigix a PM and ask if he can speed up your request.

borgqueenx said:
Every topic like this should be removed, for the creator's own way.

Why?

I mean, this forum is for people to talk about everything related about pandora. Im not a troll, im a pandora lover, and i hope it will be send by janury, so future batches will be at summer.

So if you don't like this kind of topics then don't read them, and the title say it very clearly.

borgqueenx said:
Well, I think anyone should be allowed to cancel their order if it means they can get their family some Christmas presents.
Heh, wouldn't like to sit there on christmas eve and hear from my father "sorry, but I put my money into a product for myself that hasn't arrived yet and I didn't have the money to buy you a present" :rolleyes:

Hopefully, they'll reply as soon as possible. Plus Craig just mentioned that they might start taking orders for the 2nd batch right after the arrival of the 1st one, so you'll be back on track again soon if you have to drop spot in the line.

guizm said:
borgqueenx said:

Why?

I mean, this forum is for people to talk about everything related about pandora. Im not a troll, im a pandora lover, and i hope it will be send by janury, so future batches will be at summer.

So if you don't like this kind of topics then don't read them, and the title say it very clearly.
Question is answered and please ignore borgqueenx :)
Here is Craig's profile for the PM:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/user/116-craigix/

mali said:
guizm said:
mali said:
Where did you order?

So that's gbax then. It might take some time, because they have much todo right now processing new orders so you should drop craigix a PM and ask if he can speed up your request.

Thanks for the reply, but i don't think that craig would do anything for someone who is cancelling ( well, i think he wanted to cancell paradox order very very quickly a month ago :lol: )

Anyway im sending the Pm , lets see if that make things go faster

MDave said:
PM'ing Craig isn't going to work. His PM box is always full/he doesn't check them.
He is online right now, I hope he sees this thread.

puckman said:
Funny, you are trying to cancel, I'm trying to order.

You should send him the amount that he paid, and he can change the shipping address on his order to your shipping address.

There, everyone's happy.

Thank me later.

geo12 said:
don't worry, you can just add yourself to the first batch list again in two months™

Funny, that's how long it will take for him to get his money back. :p

HomoChristo said:
puckman said:
Funny, you are trying to cancel, I'm trying to order.

You should send him the amount that he paid, and he can change the shipping address on his order to your shipping address.

There, everyone's happy.

Thank me later.
You know guizm, this is not a bad idea. You get your money back and he gets the Pandora he wants. You both leave happy in the end.

Back