How Should I Sell My Gp32?

Lethe

Thew away PSP for a DS! WOOT
Website
Visit site
Ive decided to sell my gp32 FLU and i was wondering how should i do this... i thought about ebay but it seems like a hassle so i thought of selling it to someone who already knows about this console such as the ppl of the gp32x boards. If i try to sell to a person on the boards, how would i do it? do i get their personal information etc and etc? can someone with experience tell me a step by stpe instruction on selling something to a person you meet on a board?

p.s. by the way, the stuff im selling are GP32 FLU w/ box and manual (i know everyone say this but mine is in VERY good condition since im a neat freak), usb link, the original carrying case (the one from entware), and 2 128mb smcs (one from Samsung and one from Sandisk), and if you want, a cd filled with useful progs and etc (this is why want to sell to someone who knows about gp32 ^_^ ).

i want to charge about 180 ~ 190 USD (mainly because of the 2 smcs which cost me $90) o and btw i am only selling to the usa and buyer pays shipping

and if yur wondering why i want to sell it, i want a Creative Zen PMC-120! ooohh

http://www.creative.com/products/product.a...11&product=9882

ok thats the old post.

i'm selling my gp32 FLU (exellent condition) + box and cable, the original entware carrying case (i believe these are rare these days), and 2 128 mb smcs (a samsung and a sandisk), and as a bonus, will include encoded kill bill 1 and 2.

i will only ship to the usa, preferably the northwest area, and will pay half of the shipping. the price im asking for is $180 or more (if you feel generous ^_^) USD preferably cash or check. you can pm me or aim me or e-mail me. thank you

ive also decided to include my entire manga (japanese comics) collection for free if you are interested. i used to read them on my gp32

archos av380 ownz...
what , me?? I didnt say anything

well we all have different views on things :rolleyes: i have seen and tried out the zen pmc-120 and i say its great. the design of the archos series really doesnt attract me. plus the battery life of the zen is much longer than the archos

well ive been thinking and realized i only used the gp32 as a media device. and since space is limited i couldnt get all the songs i wanted in it. i changed my mind about the creative pmc coz i just saw the samsung pmc with the exact same capabilities and it was like 2 or 3 times smaller. so i decided to get the samsung one (plus its made in korea :) ) i guess ill try e-bay, sigh

edit: nvr mind, e-bay looks annoying. i guess ill sell through these boards. i will bimp this thread once in a while so mods plz dont get angry. i will also change pricing

edit #2 :lol: : ok... nvr mind ppl ill just sell on e-bay... (gosh im all flip-flop like john kerry)

edit #3 hey guess what, i changed my mind again. ok i changed the price.

it is? sigh... im trying to get the most out of it... ive spent about $315 on all this stuff so i am trying to get more than half of the value. ive only had it for 9 months (the sad fact is that the cheaper blus came out just 2 months after i got mine.)

Octavious posted on Oct 18 2004 at 01:32 AM said:
archos av380 ownz...
what , me?? I didnt say anything
:ph34r:

~Octavious

F3449.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Oct 17 2004 at 10:39 PM said:
If all else fails at call on ebay :)

Well dont mention the Kill Bill 1 and 2....

Geezzzz Ebay Pulled my Auction off cos I said "Games" :(

does this mean you won't come to this board anymore. :huh: :( :(
don't sell it please don't sell it. :(

Not on Ebay Paypal has limited it's self to U.S.A. people only the best way to sell something is Yahoo ads or classified ads or something that can get alot people's atteion.

Newspapers work but cost too much money per line.

Not on Ebay Paypal has limited it's self to U.S.A. people only the best way to sell something is Yahoo ads or classified ads or something that can get alot people's atteion.

Newspapers work but cost too much money per line.

??? I received a payment from someone from the USA about 5 days ago with PayPal and I live in the UK..

Back