How To Play Your Gp32 More.

alyinsanfran

Website
Visit site
It's funny, I wasn't spending much time with my trusty GP32.

I'd been given a PSP which I'm still enjoying, and there's been quite a few decent emulation packages for the PS2 over the last while, so I've been hitting that hard too.

Then, I put it in the bathroom....

Now I'm suddenly one of those old guys that spends 10 minutes at a time in the wee room, 'cept instead of reading the paper I'm on Prince of Persia, Stunt Car Racer or Mr Do!

Thoroughly recommend this behaviour, if you have a wife that can handle occasional groans of frustration/yelps of victory from the throne.

I think it's disgusting having to sit on a pile of shit only to justify playing some games. Couldn't you find 10 minutes to spend gaming in a more sanitary place, less awkward place? I don't know about you, but shitting isn't one of the highlights of my day... This was meant more of a short rant rather than an attack at you, so don't read too much into it :)

- Alex

Thats not a bad idea. Unfortunately, your not the first person to think of this. Most desparate gamers find any time possible to play, and the shitter is one of the first ideas. The next best thing, is calling in sick and hiding in your attic all day. The screen is bright enough.

It's funny, I wasn't spending much time with my trusty GP32.

I'd been given a PSP which I'm still enjoying, and there's been quite a few decent emulation packages for the PS2 over the last while, so I've been hitting that hard too.

Then, I put it in the bathroom....

Now I'm suddenly one of those old guys that spends 10 minutes at a time in the wee room, 'cept instead of reading the paper I'm on Prince of Persia, Stunt Car Racer or Mr Do!

Thoroughly recommend this behaviour, if you have a wife that can handle occasional groans of frustration/yelps of victory from the throne.
This is the most random topic i have ever read :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what the worst is?

You get comfy, power up the device and ... DOH! left the SD card in the laptop. No games.

Wails of anguish from the throne room.

a dedicated GP32r would never have a reason to remove the SMC for more than a moment... shameful...

Back