How to Rip your Audio CDs Directly on Pandora

Going into a shop and stealing a CD is much more dangerous than an illegal download!

Why should I want to mess around with CDs then?

:p

Some of us had a hard time giving up 300mm discs of (usually black) PVC, and after finally embracing 120mm discs of polycarbonate have a certain attachment to the teensy little booklets and fragile cases.

Plus if I'm away from home and someone gives me a CD as a gift, it's nice to be able to rip it immediately and listen to it through my Pandora's awesome audio hardware, then push it up to my music server when I get home.

Some of us had a hard time giving up 300mm discs of (usually black) PVC, and after finally embracing 120mm discs of polycarbonate have a certain attachment to the teensy little booklets and fragile cases.

Plus if I'm away from home and someone gives me a CD as a gift, it's nice to be able to rip it immediately and listen to it through my Pandora's awesome audio hardware, then push it up to my music server when I get home.
Thats the use i have in mind as well. I have friends who have tons of cds at home and when i visit i might as well get a few tracks without having to bring nothing but my pandora and external dvd drive. Very light.

Back