Http://www.console-fix.co.uk/ - Review

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
I ordered the 166 voltage mod for £10 from http://www.console-fix.co.uk/ earlier this week after noticing the link in someones sig on here.

I sent the gamepark away on Wednesday evening. Recieved an email Thursday at half 10 in the morning saying:

gp32 received and tested.. seems to have survived the post :)

will mod and return asap !

thanks,

Kevin.

I then recieved another email at 2 in the afternoon of the same day saying:

Hi Lawrence, your gp is modded. I tested it for an hour with gpdoom v9 at
166MHz, gpengine at 166MHz and fgen32s/f at 166.

Your cpu core voltage is now 1.944 volts, well within specification.

Tracking number for your parcel is ZU 2035 5765 0GB

and should be with you by midday tomorrow (Friday)

Thanks,

console-fix uk

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Delivered

I receiced the Gamepark in perfect condition and can now play anything at 166mhz.

Below is a photo of the actual mod.

SmallP1010038.jpg

(Click here for the full 623 KB picture)

Top quality service, excellent communication, brilliant price and fast delivery!

If you want to overclock mod, let this guy do it!

Click here to go to the console-fix site.

I know maltloaf from another forum, he's a good guy so if you want ur GP32 modded he's the man for the job !

OMG THIS SHOULD BE IN THE REVIEWS SECTION

OMG

OMG

MODS I DONT THINK I CAN COPE

HALP
Lol, I was going to put it in there but the description of the review section is
Post your reviews of both commercial and not commercial games, utilities and any related to GP32 programs. The best reviews will be linked from gp32x.de review section.

And this isnt a program so put it in general talk :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mod them Maltloaf?

If so, do u know whether u will be doing glass screens anytime in the future?
im from console-fix, so yea I mod them.. I did dozers mod and about 5 others from this forum.

I havent looked at the glass screen mods so far. Need to look at prices for getting a sheet of properly toughened clear glass cut into the right dimensions.

thanks,

malty

nice price, nice contact, to bad my gp allready overclock to 172/180 :)
hm whats about the ram mod, will you do it in the future?

Likewise... if somewhere in the UK offered the RAM mod for under £50, I'd jump at it, regardless of the fact that it probably wouldn't have a huge effect at the moment, if any. It'd just be too nice to simply have it :)

OMG That Seems a MUCH Easier Way of doing teh Voltage Mod... :D

Will be doing this myself soon.. :D

:lol:

Likewise, I'm in the UK and would love a RAM mod.

Also the glass screen mod is really easy, and no-one should be scared to do it themselves.

GP gp32_console 32 forever!

Ed

Yep I would definitely get the Ram mod and Glass screen mod (well i already have it but i would like the dust cleared out). i would pay £20 for the RaM mod if quafish also made a 32mb copy of his latest firmware...

:lol:

Likewise, I'm in the UK and would love a RAM mod.

Also the glass screen mod is really easy, and no-one should be scared to do it themselves.

GP gp32_console 32 forever!

Ed
i have a tendency to attract dust to these sortsa thing, fitted by GBA with an after burner, and there was sooooooooo much crap under the screen i had to take the afterburner out and get my brother to do it

Hey, I'm a dust magnet, too. Back when I had my GameGear, I had to get some dust out from under the screen, and I ended up just giving up, 'cause every time I tried, I always ended up with more getting in there........ It's settled down lately though, I was able to replace my Nomad screen lens without any big dust problem.

ive got a tip for you: if you want to replace your screen (ill probably do that in the near future), take a can of water and spray it into the air before you start opening up your GP. This will take the dust out of the air!

Back