I am sick and tired of this shit...

foxblock

Asleep
People complaining about the Pandora maybe getting an upgrade, people complaining about the Pandora maybe NOT getting an upgrade, the Pandora maybe getting an upgrade, people complaining about not getting their Pandora, people complaining about people complaining about not getting their Pandora, not getting my Pandora, people complaining about Craig, Craig complaining about people, people complaining about a lack of Craig, people not getting the irony in my posts, people failing to actually reading my posts and posting the same thing I already said some posts later, people trying to solve the DS emulator issue, people with actual knowledge not solving the DS emulator issue, the Pandora only having one screen, not winning the riot competition, certain community members not behaving properly, certain community members becoming mod and suddenly behaving properly, people trying to port some kind of "Half-Life" which is not really Half-Life on the Pandora, no Half-Life port on the Pandora, people complaining about the lack of Windows Vista on the Pandora, economics, my cat walking over the keymklwehogwatq7s sfgn hzboard, politics in general, lawyers, too long one-line rants, the second law of thermodynamics and stairs.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT!

...so I went ahead and upgraded to Premium

my_precious.jpg

my sincere apologies to all people in front of me in the line.

While this means I will be able to develop and blog for PandoraPress better, it certainly does not mean I will have more time to do so (quite the contrary, I started to play Chrono Trigger... oh god).

foxblock OUT

Best "I got my Pandora" post ever. You might have got yours before me, you bastard, but at least you entertained me for the minute or so it took to read.

Wow, I always forget, how many Devs don't have their Pandoras yet, even if they code stuff for the Pandora since a long time. Have fun with your new Handheld, Foxblock. I guess now it is much easier for you to make and test stuff for the Pandora. ;)

...And you have to live with it: People ALWAYS complain! Even if it's just about the complaining of other people. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You COMPLETE git!

You scared me out of my wits for a minute, there! :lol:

Shame on you but at least your unit has an almost indiscernible crack in its casing that will give you something to complain about properly later. Haven't seen that one bitched about for quite awhile. Congrats anyway and sorry to spoil your long awaited prize of perfection by highlighting the shoddy workmanship. Still anything more and it would have been perfection, which is something we can never have
tongue.gif

Foxblock I'm loving your work there. Superb use of the spoiler tag.

Hope you're having fun with your new toy and thanks for all you've done for the community with the blog & stuff.

Thanks guys :)

Shame on you but at least your unit has an almost indiscernible crack in its casing that will give you something to complain about properly later. Haven't seen that one bitched about for quite awhile. Congrats anyway and sorry to spoil your long awaited prize of perfection by highlighting the shoddy workmanship. Still anything more and it would have been perfection, which is something we can never have
tongue.gif
Ah no worries, my unit is far from perfect, I did not notice the crack you are speaking of, but there are other (worse) things. It's mostly the case though, I think this is the major problem of any Pandora out there and a real shame for an otherwise incredible unit.

I might make a video review next week if I find the time.

People complaining about the Pandora maybe getting an upgrade, people complaining about the Pandora maybe NOT getting an upgrade, the Pandora maybe getting an upgrade, people complaining about not getting their Pandora, people complaining about people complaining about not getting their Pandora, not getting my Pandora, people complaining about Craig, Craig complaining about people, people complaining about a lack of Craig, people not getting the irony in my posts, people failing to actually reading my posts and posting the same thing I already said some posts later, people trying to solve the DS emulator issue, people with actual knowledge not solving the DS emulator issue, the Pandora only having one screen, not winning the riot competition, certain community members not behaving properly, certain community members becoming mod and suddenly behaving properly, people trying to port some kind of "Half-Life" which is not really Half-Life on the Pandora, no Half-Life port on the Pandora, people complaining about the lack of Windows Vista on the Pandora, economics, my cat walking over the keymklwehogwatq7s sfgn hzboard, politics in general, lawyers, too long one-line rants, the second law of thermodynamics and stairs.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT!

...so I went ahead and upgraded to Premium

my_precious.jpg

my sincere apologies to all people in front of me in the line.

While this means I will be able to develop and blog for PandoraPress better, it certainly does not mean I will have more time to do so (quite the contrary, I started to play Chrono Trigger... oh god).
foxblock OUT

I feel offended by that post, I am at least 7 of those things you're sick off :(

Congrats! Now get used to your new toy!

And after that well have to meet and try multiplayer pandorastuff ;)

I feel offended by that post, I am at least 7 of those things you're sick off :(
I am sorry.

Btw, did you count "people not getting the irony in my posts" or does that make eight things then?

Had enough of the second law of thermodynamics, you say?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Yeah, that freaking bastard ruins my life (our all lives I dare to say), and I am not only talking about the freaking exam I recently, finally passed. (yay me :p )

Congrats! Now get used to your new toy!

And after that well have to meet and try multiplayer pandorastuff ;)
We sure do.

Oh, why no Mega Man, by the way? ;) Tut tut.

Oh it's definitely on my list, have not forgotten about your advice, but somehow I got started with Chrono Trigger (and I guess I will stick to it for a while :p ).

I also played a few other games, SuperGeometryDust for example, which is awesome (although I am not too good yet with ~500K points).

when did you premium? When is mine showing up? Why doesn't Craig read every single post on the forum? Why is the sky blue? Why are you so awesome?

Back